Alliance Events for June and July?

Wizard Bihuq

Hi,

I've been on hiatus for a while and went for weeks barely logging into GW, but now that I'm finally settled at my summer researching gig at UWyo, I might (we like doing things together on the weekends) be able to pull things together to get events organized again.

First I'll ask if there are any requests. A lot of people are inactive during the summer so I figure that I can leave it up somewhat to those where are here during the summer to help determine what the events are. Since I can't guarantee that I'll be available for the events until the day of, I have to make sure it's cleared with the other organizers of the events (at the moment, to my knowledge, those helping organize the events include Zephy the Samsonite, Kyrel Aeryn, and Me Orry Me).

I know HM Dungeons were a fan favorite still, but we need specifics, and we're willing to try anything PvE. (Though it would be neat if others in the alliance started organizing PvP events.)

That's all for now, have fun!

Wiz

I'm up for almost anything. I love FoW. that's always a fun trip.

For purely selfish reasons, I'd like Duncan HM or Shards of Orr HM. I'm trying to finish up the Master of the North title and those are the last 2 dungeons on my list.

Well, i still need the boxing dungeon too, but no one can help with that.

Yea, in my own self interests I'm up for The Deep, Vangaurd Vanquishes, or HM missions. ^_^

Basically anything, tho I really want to do The Deep. I was really disappointed I missed out last time with the Alliance.

I gotta agree with STC. I've never finished The Deep. It's the only area in the game that i've never completed.

I've attempted it several times with pugs but most of them were really bad and never made it past the 4 room split. A few made it halfway and 1 time we actually made it to Kanaxai but the Necro with the skill we needed to kill him had quit on us several rooms back so we were stuck.

Recently I have not been able to find pugs anymore. Most folks do it in guild groups or they only want players that are already experts in the area.

Perfect time to do it Abba!! It's one of the 2 Elite Missions in Factions, the other being the Kurzick Urgoz Warren.

I hadn't heard of The Deep either. I've only heard of Urgoz's Warren because I have a Passage Scroll to Urgoz's Warren in my inventory.

Here's a wiki for The Deep

It seems that the general consensus is The Deep, so we are meeting at 7:30 pm EDT tomorrow, Saturday the 20th, in the HsC guild hall. With a repeat tentatively scheduled for Friday the 26th. There is a math conference several hours away that I want to go to, so I probably won't make it tomorrow night ^_^". Zephy The Samsonite will be leading this adventure and he has done The Deep before the the same extent as Raven. Anyways, have fun!

Hmmm, i may not make it online by 7:30. Probably will be there by 8pm. If you haven't left yet, please save a spot for my Ele.

I may not be able to make it until 8pm either, but I'll try to get online earlier. Depends on what we're having for dinner :p

We should try to be on TS as well.

Yes, we are doing a repeat on Friday night 6/26 at 8-ish pm est. Meet in HsC GH, Room for 12 :D . This is an extra as we are going to have an ally event on Sat night like usual.

Back