Allied assault members needed!

Sir_Ryan

Hola! I'm looking for some good Christian gamers that play Medal of Honor: Allied Assault and Allied Assault: Spearhead online. Since I was looking for Christian gamers, I thought this would be the place to go!
cool.gif
So, what say? Anyone game?

Please let me know if you are!
http://sirryan.250free.com
sir_ryan@msn.com

I would like play, if I can find time. What servers do you play on?

I play Spearhead on the U-D-L clan server, as well as the Hel clan server.

I play Allied Assault (though not as much as Spearhead) on the TombRaider (TR) server.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Sir_Ryan @ Mar. 06 2003,7:36)]Hola! I'm looking for some good Christian gamers that play Medal of Honor: Allied Assault and Allied Assault: Spearhead online. Since I was looking for Christian gamers, I thought this would be the place to go!
cool.gif
So, what say? Anyone game?
Tribe of Judah has a Medal of Honor: Allied Assault chapter but it is still in the "forming" stage. This means that there is currently no staff or active player base. If you are interested in serving as the ToJ: MOHAA chapter leader, please e-mail me at tek7@toj.cc

While Medal of Honor is not a personal favorite, I know that there isn't any content in the game that would make me hesitate to establish a ToJ chapter based on the game. There should also be sufficient interest in the chapter once we start recruiting to bring it to "active" status.

Hey Tek7! Not sure if you got my e-mail or no, but yes I am VERY interested! I'd love to help in any way possible. I also know a little about scripting and map-making in Allied Assault.

Let me know if I can help any.

Thanks.
cool.gif

Back