Allods Online guild made!

ewoksrule

4 of us from ToJ started up Allods Online and played to level 10 together. We made a guild called <Perseverance> If anyone wants an invite let me know in this thread.

We are on the Tessess server on the League side.

Allods online is a fantastic f2p MMO that had a horrible launch due to the greed of the publishers but since that time have completely turned it around. It is now definitely f2p and the painful item shop issues have been removed. It has quite a few millions playing overseas and the NA servers are beginning to pick up steam with the recent 3.0 patch. Check it out, its free! Its worth the price of the download just to roll the gibberings race with its triple-ewoks and play with the emotes.

http://allods.gpotato.com/

The guild will be very casual attendance, as the 4 of us that started it tend to cycle what f2p mmo we are playing any given night. (STO, DCUO, Allods, CO)

Allods_120220_215303.jpg

Allods_120220_215502.jpg

yeah, it is really fun :) I checked out the cash shop earlier too? and compared to the old days of flyff, $2.50 for a costume is not NEARLY as bad as gpotatoe when they were running flyff with a huge fanbase. $30 for one piece of a costume >.<

Server?

I just got the game downloaded and started it up and the only server I see is: SKRAKAN

I thought I might check out the game, but wanted to be on the same server as you guys. Any ideas?

This may be ill fated. Aion's Rally the Troops came out of no where and grabbed our attention. Allods Online looks to be a great game, time permitting I'd be up for playing.

This may be ill fated. Aion's Rally the Troops came out of no where and grabbed our attention. Allods Online looks to be a great game, time permitting I'd be up for playing.

No worries. They all are ill fated. Eventually we get bored and bounce off to find the next cookie.

I've been playing Allods for several months now with some friends and am interested in finding a guild. Something Christian-based would be perfect. I know there have been changes made since the OP, but I am on server Yul and have a few different toons looking for a guild home. If yours is still active, I'd ask for a an invite. Let me know here and I can pass along character names.

Sorry, none of the members are playing AO anymore. Looks like some good updates recently, but too many other good games.

That's too bad. :( Yes, they have some good updates (the latest one very recently) and I've been enjoying the game so far. If anyone happens to give it another try, let me know. :)

Back