Allods Online

Ulagy

Just to let you guys know this game is ftp and you can fight for the church of light built into the game already... you use "holy magic" though... but thats much better than almost anything world of warcraft can say.

Im looking to start or join a christian guild on there that is active and does things like amv videos for christian outreach and etc.

Im always jelous of WoW but with allods I dont have to be because it is basically WoW only free to play and you start of as a part of the church of light in game what more could a christian ask for.

Welcome to the forums :) . In the past some members expressed interest in Allods but I think that interest has come and gone. I hope you can scrounge up some Christians to play it with you but if your goal is Christian MMO comradery, on a budget, I'd suggest Guild Wars 2. We currently have an active clan and it has no subscription fees you just have to buy the box (and down the road possibly expansions). You could also try free to play Team Fortress 2, as we have a couple Christians that play it but that's a first person shooter and a different animal.

Last edited:
Back