alot of money?

Monoch

I know in Guild wars money was much easier to come by than this game. I was curious at what point does someone consider that you have a lot of money. Right now, I just hit lvl 13 and I have 6 gold and 75 silver...is that a lot? I am so used to Guild wars that that amount sounds like nothing to me. Just curious what you guys think.

wow ya for some it is. My druid is lvl 18 and the most shes seen yet is 3g but if you do professions you can make more faster.

I have roughly 20 some odd gold have since 16, but I scoure the Auction house and resell and I am a leather worker and sell stuff to. Like all money those that time time to invest and seel whats avaiable and in demand do make money

Good luck

Money is somewhat hard to come by at the earlier levels and you have to try pretty hard to have that 90g to buy a mount at level 40 and usualy it takes quite a long time to get that 800-900g for an epic mount.

As you get higher in level you can find single items that sell for hundreds of gold and that is where most of my money has come from. Buying and reselling items on the auction house can net some good money if you can time it right.

I find my luck in selling green items. Leatherworking is probably the second best tradeskill for money. Im not 100% sure though since my highest toon is only 32.

Abdi.

I made the 6 gold in about 3 days of gathering and selling herbs and also mining and selling copper bars. So, I guess if I keep that up, maybe by the time I am lvl 40 I will be able to afford the big kitty to ride around on. ;)

Back