ALTAHOLICISM

tagtarsis

OK, I am struggling to pick a character.

I really would like to pick 1 and stick with it. I am however torn by our group needs in this game. I have 3 major guys that I am capable and willing to play full time. SO this thought in mind what do we need the most?

Silverback: Beast/Suppernatural Tankish, Melee. I am not sure he will be pure Tank, but he will be able to take a beating. SO would be DPS/TANK

Mindbender: Telekinesis/Empath, This is my Ego, telepath, who will have heals, stuns, and crowd control. As well as some of the Force like powers from Force and Telekinesis. He is going to have a bad habit of thowing stuff with telekinesis. SO picture Jean Grey in this part.

Ember: My Flame DPS, glass cannon. Willing to play him but more willing if we have a healer. In the case of no healer I am less willing to play this guy, he is very squishy!

Currently based on the guys I have seen us with so far I am leaning to the Silverback, or Mindbender!

See you guys tonight!

As much as I love El Santo, my Behemoth, I'm slavin' away on Aegis... my Mind. I plan on takin' up the role of primary heals unless someone else is dyin' to do it. I'm not particularly attracted to heals, but I've no problem with takin' on the role, either.

Yea this leaves me questioning who I should be playing... Still not sure... I like all my toons so I have had trouble deciding who to play as.

1) Who's the most fun?
2) What looks the coolest?
3) Don't take my Munitions Pistol-Only build. >.>

With pro players like us, most all the content we come up against will be trivial. Don't worry about needs and play what is the most fun to you. The game is just not trinity-heavy. A full DPS group can do just fine for most things, even the adventure packs and comics.

Having a healer or a few with support skills is very nice but don't stress over it, having a tank seems less an issue, just block.

I was afraid you guys were going to answer with logical points...SIGH!

OK back to squar one,,, who do I play! :)

...Then again, it was accidentally on Elite...

I would suggest giving the Mindbender a shot again thanks to the new update.

I just dumped my Grimoire last night in favor of a Glacier. At level 9 I am impressed by his survivability. I've only had to run from a fight one time and that was at level 6 (before invulnerability). I can solo higher level super villains without issue (Rakshasa didn't drop me below 95% HP). the Glacier's DPS is a bit low, but the ability to survive is wonderful.

My other toon is a level 24 Inferno. I generally solo missions 1-2 levels below myself to allow for quick cleanup and survivability if there is a villain.

The Grimoire I had taken to level 18. I enjoyed the ability to place sigels and then block as they did their work, but the "magic" theme of the powerset annoyed me to some degree. I'm not much on the waving arms around like a modern dancer to accomplish something. I also had a level 15 Soldier that was fun at first but eventually began to feel non-superhero-ish. If I want to go shoot something with a gun I'll play one of the many FPS games I own. . .

I think I'm just more attracted to the elemental powersets. . .

Electricity is a great power set.

Argh, you're all making me want to log in again. Must....resist.....

I tried the new TK for a brief while and found the range was pretty sad. You really had to be right in the face of the mobs to do anything. I think that would be frustrating quick as ppl knock up and back mobs all the time.. Perhaps they get ranged after a while tho.

I tried the new TK for a brief while and found the range was pretty sad. You really had to be right in the face of the mobs to do anything. I think that would be frustrating quick as ppl knock up and back mobs all the time.. Perhaps they get ranged after a while tho.
>.>

Who would send mobs flying?

<.<

Back