Amazing...

Saxamaphone

The greatest sacrifice is to pay the price for somebody elses freedom, especially if you do not know that other person. Spill your blood so that somebody else may enjoy the freedoms you and yours enjoyed.

British, Australian and American soldiers go into battle against an evil and heartless dictator, on behalf of a civilian population. They are fighting and dying for people they do not know. Their sacrifice is great. And yet the world scoffs at them. "Peace" they cry, "give me peace."

Oh, woes to them. For their freedom was bought. The currency used was somebodies blood they knew not. Somebody paid the ultimate sacrifice so that they can speak against a government, so they can cry "Peace, give me peace."

If those who wish for peace do not support the blood spilled for somebodys freedom, then upon whom are they spitting? They are not spitting in the faces of the government they oppose, they spit in the face of those who so willingly paid the price for their freedom. Shame, shame, woes upon them.

2000 years ago, one man spilled his blood for all our freedom. Upon his blood we spit if we cry for peace when men and women are willing to pay the ultimate sacrifice for the freedom of those they do not know.

If I have offended you, then it is time for you to rethink your position.

Agreed . . . although it's really hard to read when it's yellow text on a light grey background.

Freedom isn't given. It's bought.

It's not that we're at war that concerns me, it's what kind of "freedom" Iraqis will receive once they're "liberated." If history has anything to say about it, things don't look so good.

Back