AMV you must see: Cowboy Bebop/Pirates Who Don't Do Anything (Relient K)

I stumbled upon this and Tek said: You. Must. Post. That. On. The. Forums. Right. Now.
I don't know if I would have punctuated the sentence quite like that, but yes, I did say that. :D

I would've watched it, but I recognized Cowboy Bebop to be Anime and I really didn't feel like viewing it after that.

I'd add a smiley here, but it'd be superfluous.

that was made years ago actually and a few diff animes used it >.>

Didn't say it wasn't old. Still good though. It seems vaguely familiar but it still made me laugh. :)

CS, CS, CS, I added the disclaimer in the first post just for you! :p

I would've watched it, but I recognized Cowboy Bebop to be Anime and I really didn't feel like viewing it after that.
I have decided to adopt C$'s method of selecting all my entertainment from here on out. From here on, I will decide an entire nation's creative output by what is imported to America.

Judging all media produced in Sweden by the Swedish group Ace of Base, I have decided that I don't like any Swedish music.

</offtopic>

But seriously, this is one of the most fun AMVs I've seen in a long time.

EDIT: To everyone who does not live in the United States of America: Please don't just us by Britney Spears. Please.

I watch all the latest bleach and death note
My wife and I started watching Bleach again once the filler arc ended.

I think I downloaded the first episode of Death Note, but I forget. I might have to head back to AnimeSuki and see if any episodes are still available for download.
I can't stand naruto tho, it just never was worth my time.
The Naruto filler arcs were terrible, and even before then the series had a tendency to stretch battles out to agonizing lengths.

BUT the new series has been pretty solid so far. The manga story arc that serves as the basis for the new series is great, too.

(Forgive me for posting a link to copyrighted content, but I guess Ember did that in the first post :p)
Actually, I think AMVs are fair game. The clips featured in any good AMV will never exceed 30 seconds, so I suppose one could argue that AMVs are an example of fair use.

The Naruto filler arcs were terrible, and even before then the series had a tendency to stretch battles out to agonizing lengths.

BUT the new series has been pretty solid so far. The manga story arc that serves as the basis for the new series is great, too.

ya the new plot was ok from what ive watched...but it about put me to sleep it was so agonizingly slow.

oh and www.stormberry.tv *cough*

Actually, I think AMVs are fair game. The clips featured in any good AMV will never exceed 30 seconds, so I suppose one could argue that AMVs are an example of fair use.
I don't think the video itself is against ToS... it's the entire song being played during the video. :p But it's debatable, I suppose. =)

I don't think the video itself is against ToS... it's the entire song being played during the video. :p But it's debatable, I suppose. =)

theoretically, but its hard to enforce considering the gazillions of people who make AMVs. If it was a commercially sold product however, they would be dead and beaten like a dead horse.

Back