Votes: 29 53.7%
  • 30 or over

Votes: 25 46.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
I'm curious to see how many of our forum regulars are under 30 and how many are 30 and over, so I decided to post an anonymous poll. Users are, of course, welcome to discuss the subject of age in the thread, but votes are anonymous.

Poll is too vague. What kind of years are we talking about here human, gerbil or in Icthus's case naked mole rat?

I am seventeen, and yes I lied to all of those M-rated trailer age screens.

/is shame

Just wait till you can see your very first trailer without having to put 1991. It's so much fun..

Youngsters all of ya, I get Senior Discounts where ever I go. And I don't even have to ask for them. :p

I like how the vote shows more "under 30" members, but the thread itself has more "over 30" members

I like how the vote shows more "under 30" members, but the thread itself has more "over 30" members

That's because old folks like everyone else to know that they're old. It's like bragging rights to be able to claim how much of life you've endured. But then inevitably someone else comes along with more bragging rights than you, so in the end it's a little silly but yet there's still some strange satisfaction in it anyway.

And FTR I am 35. ;)

Back