An experienced player..

R

reborn

I am a skilled ut2003 player and am willing to play competitively for your team.

I placed first at 2 major lan parties here on the east coast, and was in the #1 ogl CTF, TDM, and BR Ut2003 team.

Feel Free to 1v1 me at any given time.

- reborn

uh, is anyone actually in the UT squad?

Its rediculously hard to find any of the members on irc

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TastyWheat @ Aug. 01 2003,11:39)]the ut squad is in a state of death after twice trying to be renewed by me and frosted_flakes...
*cough* BUT I would definitely be willing to work with anyone who's serious about building a team--especially if we had skilled players (with good attitudes, of course) to start out.

Well, Furion and I are looking to get some regular playing in the Deathball Acadamy (http://dba.ankh-morp.org/). Basically, this community is kind of a grass roots clan creator. They bring noob Deathball players together, set them up with an experienced Deathball coach, and they train and scrim with other DBA squads, with the end result being another DB clan added to the DB League (hopefully).

I guess the Deathball clan-scene is pretty bad for flash-in-the-pan clans ("flash-in-the-clan"?)

Anyways, if you play the Deathball Mod for UT2003, then look into the DBA site. Furion's in for sure and I'm just evaluating my time commitments, make sure I can get into scrims on a consistent basis.

Welcome to ToJ BTW.
smile.gif

PS - guys, sorry I haven't been UT2K3ing much lately - Elite Force 2 single player has me in a vice-like grip and I can't get out.
smile.gif

Wow, this thread is old...but yeh, it'd be great to put together a competitive UT team. First things first, though, we need at least three staff members (chapter leader, chapter recruiter/news reporter, chapter web developer) to get 'er goin'.

Think you also need a number of UT Classic players too, yea? I have the game, but I'm already splitting my gaming time between too many interests as it is.... :p

Might be a bit late in the game to form a UT classic team. ;_; Though forming and playing on a UT2004 Onslaught team would certainly be fun.

biggrin.gif

hmmm... the 2004 demo crashed my computer.. i have a athlon 2400+, 256 DDR ram, 20 gig hd, and geforce 4 mx 440 SE =/
ill try to download the demo again though.. anyone know how much the UT2004 is in canadian $$$? I doubt I could afford it right now.. i would rather put the money in for a cs server for fls even if I had the money. ah well, time to get a job.
smile.gif

Futureshop and EB are both retailing the game at $49.99 CDN, but good luck in trying to get a copy. :p Futureshop got theirs in today and they're sold out. I'm hoping to hit up an EB tonight (they get theirs in tomorrow apparently) and do a pre-order to make sure I get it.

re: 'puter crash....don't know how to help ya dude, although sounds like your machine is pretty beefy.

Hey reborn I'll play ya. I am on dial up but let me choose a server or send me an ip so i can pre-test my ping. so my ping will at least be the best it could be. lol. It would have to be late- after 12:45am or morning time 9am to 12 pm. Or on the weekend ,if I don't have to work. It will be fun fragging you to oblivion. Cold Steel
you choose your game. I have all 3 ut games.

Back