Anadi

lanki

Hi guys, its with great sadness that I decided to remove Anadi from Redeemed. I have made many friends in the guild while playing her, and it made it all the hard to choose whether to leave her in the guild or not. This is something that I have been struggling with for a long time. As many of you know my main reason for getting into the guild was because of my brother, Stoop, who played with you folks long before I bought WoW.

Now, I take all the knowledge and values the guild has taught me and try to be a blessing to others, as you all have been a blessing to me. I've done the best on Anadi to help the guild out in anyway I could, and there countless times that many people have helped me out. I have decided to move Anadi to a more pve oriented guild (HK if I am accepted, if not then there are a few other guilds that are on my mind).

I will still be on Stonemaul, and a Redeemor at hearth. Feel free to drop me a tell or bug me for my services anytime (given that I am not busy).

God Bless,
-Nelson

People move on for many reasons; and parting is such sweet sorrow as it is said. No hard feelings, I for one wish you well and will always remain amiable and encouraging to you as will the others, there are plenty of endeavors and adventures to be had yet, with Redeemed and others.

Fare thee well for now, though I am sure we will see you again.

Tis a small world after all

Good luck

We will see you around and hopefully you can help us with ZG whenever we get enough people to go. :)

God Bless you as you go! We can be salt and light where ever we are. I look foward to questing with you again.

Anadi, you will be missed dearly and i look forward to seeing you in game. God bless in your endeavors.

You'll be seeing me in guild, im just finishing one or two things with Anadi then I'll be back to playing my warrior. Its so painful to play a warrior :(

Odale said:
Warriors are easy to level, wha-chu talkin' bout? :eek: :cool:

They aren't easy! I have to eat/first-aid after every pull, I am just waiting to get execute at 24 so it picks up the killing pace. It'll hopefully get faster from there.

lanki said:
They aren't easy! I have to eat/first-aid after every pull, I am just waiting to get execute at 24 so it picks up the killing pace. It'll hopefully get faster from there.

as they say..learn2play noob ;)

Ah, I'll miss seein' your name in the guild chat Anadi. Was always fun. Thanks for all the work you've put in, and I hope you do well wherever you go.

Seeya 'round ^^

Back