And you though you had it bad..

I have corpse camped like that I was part of the people camping, only I was only level 34 and he had a 60 friend. :eek:

I WISH I kept the screenshot for this, but in blackrock mountain last night I saw a few alliance fighting some horde. I saw a warrior, a shaman, and a few totems, and a priest, so i charged right at the priest.
It was really laggy.
Yeah, I gave the priest an entire 800 damage before my screen turned completely full of red letters.

When I returned to my corpse, it was hanging in mid air FLAT. I mean, flat. I was flat and thin as a sheet of paper, as though I were...steamrolled.

had i kept the screenshot I would have written in the caption:
"This is what happens when you assault a BWL raid."

And about the 25k HIT, um....I've never seen the Ony breath do that much...Normally it's just 7-8 1k fire hits and I'm down.

Last edited:
I've never seen that kind of damage from any beast in WoW. The most I've seen comes close at just over 17,000 from Venoxis.

Venoxis can hit higher than 17k except you need to have everyone withing the chainlightening range when he does it, most I've been hit for by him is about 22k if anyone got hit after me its about 44k worth of dmg they took.

You can still zerg HIM, except you cant have the chain thing jump from the melee to the ranged, he only does the chain while the little snake adds are alive and the very last one dies. Not a 100% sure on this cause we rarely wipe no this guy after the snake adds, its usually the poison cloud or him tearing the healers apart. Also having melee in there is it makes it easier for a second tank to pick up venoxis o/w venoxis just pwns all the healers before a tank can pick it up (when he goes beserk thats when the mt will most likely die)

I think Venoxis has TWO anti-zerg abilities.

One is the mentioned Shaman chain lightning, the other seems to be a pally's holy wrath...where bolts of holy fireballs fly at everyone in radius.

Back