Angryson's Kara Attunement

now 5 or something...it's a bit of an indeterminate state since as i post, the difference changes, therefore it's unmeasurable...clearly this is what is referred to as a quantum post

so what i really need to do is find a good quality thread to attach myself to and lurk for a while

is it this one? i'm not sure...i mean, it's a good and noble goal, which should beg...should i spam here? then again...lots of spam occurred before me

but really, is it this thread? is this where i want to make my stand agains the great barried that is 2000 posts?

not enough 70s?

Nope, our numbers are pretty darn low right now - going through guild transition - but a lot of our 70s are now making alts more helpful for the guild. We have no regular tank right now and a couple of healers. We have DPS all over the place. Sooner or later we will get to Kara - I think before the end of this year. Right now we are lucky to get 5 70s on at a time, but, no tank. :(
Not yet, anyway :D (We do have a guildie who is leveling one to help the guild, and watching him, gives me a lot of hope. He is good :D )

Back