Another new poll!!!

What time should we hold our guild meeting on OCT.13?

• Total voters

jazmina

It apears the best day of the week to hold a guild meeting on Emerald Dream is Thursday. So now we need to choose what time we want to have this meeting. ll poll choices will be in EST time because...well because thats where I live so thats all I know lol. So everyone who can attend please go vote! I have decided on 2 hour blocks as who knows we may decide to have some guild fun after our meeting if it doesnt stretch out to long.

A guild meeting is a way to be sure everyone has input and feels included in decisions being made about a guild. During these meetings we discuss our goals for the guild, things we would like to do or see from our guild, etc. It offers an opportunity for people to openly discuss and problems or concerns they have or to request things they feel they need in the guild. Being this will be our first guild meeting for HIS we will also be discussing what we would like our tabard to be like and what we would like the back story of our guild to entail. I believe its important for a guild to offer regular guild meetings. If there is no open communication in a guild it becomes very hard for the leadership and members to understand what each other wants and that can cause guilds to go in many different directions. I plan to hold these meetings at least once every 2 months for now. More if needed. Guild meetings also serve as a way for older members to get to meet newer members in character thus forming better bonds.

Back