anti spam post limit?

Mercury

Im thinking we need to have it so you can only post once every 30 mins. all the spammers are to impatient and will only be able yo post 48 times a day. anyone with meh? :O

Uh...

I've made numerous contributing posts in the course of less than 1/2 hour; I've even hit the spam wall trying to post sometimes. Thats a kind of rediculous request Merc.

Now here's what I was thinking. If someone makes more than 2 posts in 30 seconds, we ban their IP, and fed-ex them a mail bomb, which is really just a metaphor for placing Richard Simmons in a box, giving him some steroids//pure caffine and sending him to someones house. The overload of stimulants will cause Mr. Simmons tooshie to turn in to a small concussion bomb, and explode.

I dont spam to fill an entire forum with my replys, why no! I sit here all day long to do that.

1) Que, that is an utterly revolting thought...I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy
biggrin.gif

2) I think instead of automated spam limits we should chop down the threads that are overcome with spam, and allow a fewer amount of people to start new threads

I think we should just leave it, I have nothing better to do then fill my hours with reading pages full of spam...
tounge.gif
Or we could just ask ppl to stop spamming so much, and if they dont then just pwn them
wink.gif

Ok guys,

Before anymore violent thoughts occur, let's chill out. I understand that you guys love to communicate and theres nothing wrong with that.

The Admin team is currently coming up with some solutions to avoid anyone from having to do, or do without their spam.

Consider this the end of this topic until further notice.

Thanks

Back