Any Console Gamers?

Woven

If so, which and what games are you playing?

We have just purchased a PS3 and it looks awsome in 1080p (Thinking of getting a second one for Renee) and we are online and are looking for other Christians who have the same. We are also considering the Xbox 360.

We are going to purchase some online mplayer games soon. (Up-coming Socom Confrontation looks pretty cool) And I'm heaing Resistance Fall of Man is cool.

Danny

Last edited:
We have a few people now with PS3's in Tribe of Judah. I highly recommend Warhawk (especially now that it's $30) for online play. My PSN tag is blackgravity if you want to add me.

Downloaded the visual demo, looks great. I'm not a racing fan, but I've had a blast with (forgot the name) 4x4 off road, trick style racer demo.

Last edited:
PSN --> ChrisDesiree724
I'm pumped about this site, just found it. I'm so tired of playing with people online that only know three words and their only four letters long.

I have not purchased Warhawk yet due to being addicted to Resistance when it came out, then being addicted to Skate, then COD4, then LBP, but I have played the demo and will probably purchase it soon when they make the disc version with all the add-ons (if that's still going to happen), but I'm saving my money for LBP next week.

Also, LBP is absolute amazing, got into the beta and had an absolute blast with that game. We seriously had about four nights in a row of friends coming over playing that game 'till the crack of dawn.

Hope to see you online...

Crispy I'll add you to friends list.

I downloaded warhawk and wipeout from the ps store. Fun games, just learning the mechanics now. I want RFOM and Socom Confrontation, hear Rainbow6 is also good. I like coop games.
I've not played cod4...but I've played up to 3 on the pc. Halo1-2 was fun on xbox.., but I heard halo3 is..pretty much the same game..not much new..

Last edited:
I agree with Fireman. Halo 3 was a disappointment. COD4 is a great game, and the online multi player is great. Rainbow 6 was ok, but the swearing is comparable to Kill zone if you ever played it. I'll see you guys online.

I personally found the gameplay of halo 2 to be superior to halo 3. Cod4 can be frustrating, because it's much easier to kill someone (think cs-source) but very realistic and nice graphically.

Give it a shot, quite enjoyable, plus there's a "leveling system" if you will, the more you play the more achieves you can unlock to customize your charactor, kinda neat for an FPS to incorporate.

Crispy and Woven, I've added you both. I'm not much one for FPS games anymore, I've kinda tired of them, but I'm sure I'll be grabbing Resistance 2. I totally forgot I had Soul Calibur 4 because I've been grabbing so many DLC games. The online in SC4 is actually quite enjoyable, other than how I lose 9 out of 10 matches. :D

For all of those who are in the Home Beta for PS3, there is now a Christian Gamers Alliance Club...feel free to find it and jump on in.

I'm in the beta, logged on for a few minutes today. It looks good. Next time I log I'll try to find the CGA.

Forgive my intrusion into this forum (no pun intended)

My PSN = Rizzrat, i will add you guys when i get it turned on.

I am all over Littlebigplanet right now... Just have one trophy to get !!

Former WoW addict here turned PS3 addict. If you're on the PS3, feel free to add me (though I think I already have added most of you). My PSN is AVSkillet.

By the way, there has been a bit of playstation discussion going on, including a sticky thread made for playstation users on these forums. Including this thread about home. Be sure to check out the Tribe of Judah General discussion forums for one on LittleBigPlanet and the Sticky PSN names list.

Back