Any redeemed members going to be playing Lotr?

jazmina

Hi all,

Just was wondering if any of you guys planned to play in the Lord of the rings beta? My hubby and I are playing on Landroval. You can find me by doing a /who jazmina or jazmyna (or prolly any form of that.) Hubby plays as muir or bledie. Hope to see some of you around. Been missing some of you guys.

Woah, dude's you won't believe this dream I had. Jazmina posted on these forums for the first time in a long long while! Wait, it was real! Holy WoW! So, hows it going, how did the move to the new to you house go, hows the clan?

And to answer your question, no, I don't have time for two games in my life, even though I've cut my WoW time down a bit.

I applied to LOTR beta with my previous guild, and got accepted, but I've never jumped in. I, too, lose way too much time to WoW as it is...

Hi all,

Just was wondering if any of you guys planned to play in the Lord of the rings beta?
Welcome back to the forums, jazmina. :)

I saw that you posted on the ToJ LotRO forum already, but wanted to answer your question from this thread.

Tribe of Judah has already established the framework for a Lord of the Rings Online Chapter. Our previous Chapter Leader stepped down from leadership during beta, so we are in need of a new LotRO Chapter Leader.

Stay tuned to the Lord of the Rings Online Chapter Forum for more news as it develops.

EDIT: As for me, personally, I enjoyed the few hours of the beta I had a chance to play and hope the game takes off once it hits retail. My schedule is no longer conducive to playing MMOs (thus my very infrequent visits to Azeroth), so I tend to favor PC games that can be played in shorter bursts (i.e. first-person shooters and real-time strategy games). Recently, I've been spending most of my game time on the Playstation 2 (playing Final Fantasy XII) or on the Wii (playing Zelda: Twilight Princess).

I think I could play the beta if I wanted, but I am not sure I really want to get into another MMO, I was thinking of stopping WoWing as is(that won't come up for months though). I was wondering what the gameplay is like, is it kind of GWish? and is there a monthly fee?

Back