Any Resistance 2 players out there?

RyanB

Legacy of Elijah Guild Leader
I'll be posting the games I have in the games thread as soon as I remember do so so at home, but I will say that the game my wife and I play the most is Resistance 2. Anyone else out there playing the co-op on this?

I have:
Spec Ops (level 30), Medic (18), Soldier (12), and pretty much switch to whatever is needed. Brittany pretty much sticks to her soldier. We also have a few friends that play as well, so it'd be awesome to get a whole team together sometime. :)

I'll be picking up the game within the next week or so. :p

Resistance 2

I have that game id love to play sometime! i haven't played it in forever. Let play sometime!

Sounds like a plan...we usually play in the evenings after ~8 central after the little one goes to bed. When are you available?

Awesome, when would you like to get together and kill some Chimera? I'm usually available after 8 central. Also, do you have a mic?

Glad that worked out...had fun playing with you...thought you played pretty impressively for a newbie with a low level!

Been trying out Superhuman difficulty. I love when the Soldier keeps swinging his gun around so 3 guys behind him get shot. xD

Lol, that's why Britt and I would play split-screen online together as soldier and spec ops. I always have a shield, she always has ammo. When I am with a disorganized team that plays like that...I just swap to medic. Dance little XP-givers, dance!

Getting college squared away this week, I'll try for Wednesday and on. :)

Back