Anyone for a game?

Malohaut

The game is Mafia and I learned it from some guys from church. I think I can modify it to be played over guild chat. If anyone is interested in playing it sometime, here are the rules:

We will need at least 5 townspeople and a moderator. I'll be the moderator, but anyone can do this. Through randomizing, the moderator chooses one supercop and one mafia. Once they are chosen, I will say

"Mafia strike" and the Mafia will tell me in tells who he or she wants to eliminate. Then I will say.

"Supercop strike" and the Supercop will ask me in tell the name of a townsperson, and I will tell that supercop if that name is the Mafia or not.

Afterwards, I will announce to the townspeople (supercops and mafia are also townspeople) that someone has tragically died. (the one the Mafia hit) It will be up to the townspeople to vote which one of the townspeople to get rid of. If the supercop finds the mafia, it will be the supercop's job to try and convince the townspeople to vote that mafia off. But on the other side, it is the Mafia's job to get rid of the supercop, and may pretend to be the supercop to try and convince the townspeople that the real supercop is really the mafia.

After the town takes this round to vote someone off, and both the supercop and the mafia are still there, it goes to the next round. And I will again have the Mafia and the Supercop strike. If the Mafia is eliminated, game over and the townspeople wins. If either the supercop is eliminated by the Mafia or by the townspeople, then the game is over and the townspeople loses.

Its really a fun game and it can be started over with new random supercops and mafias. Should there be a lot of people playing anywhere from 7-10+, then there will be 2 supercops and 2 mafias, making the game much more interesting.

So. Who wants to play? If we get enough interest, we'll set up a time for this, like Friday evening at about 10:30pm Eastern or some other time.

And if anyone has any other games they'd like to play, like Stormwind Hide and Go Seek or something, bring it up and maybe we can make a guild game day, or just a time when we play games to get away from the level, PvP, or dying grind. hehe

That sounds interesting...this mafia game can be done almost anytime. You can setup a chat channel for people who are interested in playing (that way if somebody is working on an instance, they have the option of not being distracted by it). You can actually set something like that up everynight...reality TV on WoW.

Mondays is guild event day. I don't need to come up with all the ideas. If you want to run something (like a hide and seek game in SW), let me know and we can get it going. Mondays are set aside for us to spend time together for a little while. An hour or a couple of hours. And as such, all guildies are encouraged to put off running quests or instances until after such time.

When it comes to hide and seek, all of Stormwind is too large. Limit it to an area. (Mages quarters, Old town). And having 1 person hide and everybody else seek is an interesting twist on the old hide and seek idea.

On Wednesday, Friday and Saturday nights, don't expect too much participation from higher level characters. These nights are set aside for guild runs of high end instance and the like. And on Sundays, we should all be over on cenerias playing PvE with our horde characters.

It might be more fun if the cop and mafia could eliminate each other through a dual :D.

Either way, it sounds like fun!

Nice add on Bowser...that changes things up. Ok, so cop and mafia duel each other fow who wins. Then, we go and raid the arena and take the chest for the winner!!!

Back