anyone haz christian wallpaperz?

silverleaf

Upload or linky here pl0x.
Looking for some that's not affiliated with any churches that I'm unfamiliar with... who may have their own agenda. Got a bit of a shock when I found out my current one was hosted at some sort of... ok nvm just people whose teachings I do not agree with (and I believe are contradictory/misplaced). Ahh the dangers of google image.

Only 1280x1024. Created almost 6 years ago with Maya, rendered with MentalRay. It's only association is with myself.

lol nice work but still more into landscapes meself. Know any sources that are not cults/extremists/non-conventional-christianity? Plenty of those floating around it's scary. It seems for every legitimate church community floating around, there's another that teaches unorthodox practices. Don't know, only attend mainstream churches myself (uniting/baptist atm), and not sure how God views them but I'm a bit cautious of them.
Otherwise think the best thing I can do is take any pic, open paint and add desired verse.

Last edited:
Kyrel I didn't know about the second one you listed. I found the perfect desktop background there, I Love My Wife.

crosscards did the trick, ty.
As stated in my guild's section, I'm trying to turn my life around and walk in righteousness. And the first place to start is my computer.

Back