Anyone heard of The Movies game?

kingaragorn

Has anyone here heard of or at least interested in The Movies game? It hasn't come out yet and it's being made in England. (My Home Country
laugh.gif
I'm so proud!) Anyway You run your own Film Company and make movies and stuff like that. Here's the web site, and I recommend it to all whom like making movies or just do it for fun.( No big difference.)
www.themoviesgame.com
It looks fun. I'm gonna buy it.

Yeah, if you go to the web site they explain alot of what you can do as special FX. You can do blue screen stuff, wired jumps, people falling out of windows into garbage below.
smile.gif
It's just like a real film set with all the makeup artists walking around, the stunt actors. It looks really fun, all the people there on the message boards brag about what movies they'll make first.
Here's my list:

1. A string of Matrix movies
2. An Angels vs Demons type movie
3. A couple Star Wars movies
4. A Bond enterprise would go well!
5.A Fast and the Furious movie
tounge.gif

6. A Signs type alien thriller
7. And a lot more action, explosions, fast paced driving scenes, special effects, you know the usual.
wink.gif

Anyway you can even email your movies to people and upload them to websites designed especially for them. If everyone here gets phsyced ( I think that's how u spell it) up about it we wont be bumping into unchristian stuff in other movies. It would be pretty fun! Check out the web site if you like the idea!
www.themoviesgame.com

It does look like it's gonna be a cool game. After it is finished, I'll probably be considering getting it (i have to read reviews first of course though)

sad.gif

I just finished reading a preview of "The Movies" game on IGN. The game sounded awesome until I read that it has some sexual content.

Very disappointing because the SIM games have good potential to be family friendly games appealing to a wide range of ages. Unfortunately having the sexual content will keep me from playing it.

The article can be read here

Back