Anyone here in teh Military?

Kiljoy Chronos

I swore into the Air Force DEP three days ago and was just wondering how many people in ToJ are currently in any branch as DEP, Active Service, or Reserve.

I want to say there are a few people who are, but I'm not positive. IIRC most of the people who enlisted recently haven't been back since or its been few and far between.

I am former AF, did both Active Duty and reserve for a while. Have you picked a career yet?

I was in the Air Force for a few years. I served in a B-52 squadron and did some headquarters staff work and 8th Air Force and 17th Air Force.

B-52 squadron??? I love them, can you do "Love Shack" again for me :)

No, seriously that's pretty awesome, my grandfather was a mechanic in the military and they needed to also be able to have a position in the air so he was also trained as a belly-gunner on a flying fortress, B-17s I think.

AF for 24 yrs (active, reserve, then active again) and counting. Will be retiring in just over a year.

I am in Air Force ROTC. When I graduate college I pin on Second Lieutenant and go active duty. Three more years of school and I commission. :D

Back