Anyone planning on playing swtor??

Fistoffury

So i was wondering if anyone one from redeemed is going to be playing swtor. Wrath went off for college so im all alone haha. It looks really good and cannot wait for it. Also if we get 10 people together i think we can get into the beta togther. Miss u guys

Melteroffist! Didn't see u on this summer. I know Grim plans to play Star Wars for sure and I'm sure a few other guys. Seems like there's a lot of interest in this game. Wow, Wrath is in college? That crazy guy. :D

I have preordered SWTOR and will be playing.
Likely Character names:
Chris Longknife, Tianar or some variants there of.

Likely classes:
Jedi Knight, Smuggler, Imperial Operative.

I believe I've signed up to join CFD on the SWTOR forums.

I'm not planning on playing, but I don't think I'd play with CFD cause I'd have trouble choosing Sith over Jedi.

I'm not planning on playing, but I don't think I'd play with CFD cause I'd have trouble choosing Sith over Jedi.
Tribe of Judah also has a Galactic Republic guild in the works. Here's a link to the Republic guild forum and here's a link to the Sith guild forum.

EDIT: Our Galactic Republic guild leader has been removed from Tribe of Judah staff for inactivity (he last logged in to the forums in April). I've since restored all previously deleted threads.

We may not be able to find a Republic guild leader before the game launches. If so, that's fine; we'll close the guild then.

Last edited:

This coming from the person who plays a shadow priest? :p

Aside from that, in TOR the Sith are a faction, not just the evil people. You can be on the Sith faction and still choose all the nice character development options (essentially choose to be a light side Sith). Also, the Sith are cooler.:D

Remember: "Only Sith deal in absolutes."

Just sayin'.

Remember: "Only Sith deal in absolutes."

Just sayin'.

Actually, that's one attribute that they share with Christians, right? When it all comes down to it, you're either with God or against him. Either you are saved or you're not. There is no middle option between eternal life and eternal death.

That said, TOR is a Bioware game. As such, regardless of which side you play you are going to have choices.

Back