Anyone playing imps anymore?

Jdubz

So I joined the website in the summer before all the transfers went down, and I started leveling some imp toons, but I could never find anyone else from here playing the same time I was, so I've never been invited to the guild. Do we still have an imperial side guild? Where did we move to?

Thanks!

Jdubz

Yes we do. The last couple of weeks I've been leveling my Pub on The Bergen Colony. Look for Marook, I'm usually on in the evenings 9 to 11 ish EST.

Yes we do. The last couple of weeks I've been leveling my Pub on The Bergen Colony. Look for Marook, I'm usually on in the evenings 9 to 11 ish EST.

So we are on Bergen Colony? And Marook is your imp side toon? I'll look for you on tonight. Thanks :)

I'm really interested in joining the empire side of the guild. Which server has the larger/more active ToJ population and what times are you usually on? I already have a couple of low level toons on The Bastion. I have 50s on other servers though.

The Bergen Colony is where the Pubs are. We have Imps on The Harbenger and The Bastion.

Which server has more imperial toons playing together on it regularly then? I'd like to have people to group up with, and I don't want to have to level up toons on more than one server when I already have a bunch of pub side toons on po5.

I don't think anybody is regularly playing Imps. The official guild is on The Bastion but I haven't seen anyone playing in months. Most of them bailed after about two months. I dislike PvP due to being ganked by 40s and 50s on Tatooine while I'm trying to quest, so I re-rolled on The Harbinger. When I'm doing leveling my Sage to 50 and finish the storyline, I'll probably work on my BH on The Harbinger. We don't have an official presence on The Harbinger, but I'd be open to creating another Called from Darkness guild there if we had enough people on at the same time.

if anyone wants to roll a toon, either side, on the shadowlands (pve) lemme know. i have lvl 50s on both sides of the coin on that server. i'll be more than happy to help out with quests, etc. :D

I don't think anybody is regularly playing Imps. The official guild is on The Bastion but I haven't seen anyone playing in months. Most of them bailed after about two months. I dislike PvP due to being ganked by 40s and 50s on Tatooine while I'm trying to quest, so I re-rolled on The Harbinger. When I'm doing leveling my Sage to 50 and finish the storyline, I'll probably work on my BH on The Harbinger. We don't have an official presence on The Harbinger, but I'd be open to creating another Called from Darkness guild there if we had enough people on at the same time.

if enough are interested, i'll roll a sith on the harbinger to help out. or at the very least to help form the guild if needed.

I think I'm going to work on my Begeren Colony Trooper next. There's more activity happening in Called to the Light right now and I'd like to see that continue. We had four on the other day. Once transfers open up again, I'm probably going to consolidate all my toons on Begeren to take advantage of legacy perks.

sounds good to me... i'm very much considering transferring at least my trooper over when they open up server transfers. as long as they don't do what WoW used to and restrict it to pvp to pvp, pve to pve, etc.

sounds good to me... i'm very much considering transferring at least my trooper over when they open up server transfers. as long as they don't do what WoW used to and restrict it to pvp to pvp, pve to pve, etc.

I never really understood that restriction. Could you really get an unfair advantage by maxing out a toon on a PVE server then move to PVP (or vice versa)?

Me neither! If someone is on a PvE server because their friends all wanted to be there and now they're gone, but they're really a PvPer and want to transfer to a PvP server, what's the harm? Vice versa is true as well (especially in my case!).

I used to play ShadowBane which was completely PvP, they had certain items which were granted in special events which they limited to one or two per server. I can understand in that case that you wouldn't want 5 uber rare items to suddenly show up on one server. But for WoW or SWTOR? *shrug*

hey, just wondering... is there any particular reason why we don't play 'pub and sith on the same server?
The folks that started the Imp guild wanted to be on a PvP server. The folks that started the Pub guild, did not. Otherwise, there's no reason not to have both on the same server and there's Legacy benefits now. As I've mentioned before, I'm planning to consolidate most of my toons on one server. I'm thinking Begeren Colony since that is where I'm spending most of my time.

The folks that started the Imp guild wanted to be on a PvP server. The folks that started the Pub guild, did not. Otherwise, there's no reason not to have both on the same server and there's Legacy benefits now. As I've mentioned before, I'm planning to consolidate most of my toons on one server. I'm thinking Begeren Colony since that is where I'm spending most of my time.

good, i'll probably do the same once they open up server transfers. depending on pricing i might have to do one at a time lol. hopefully they'll let us pay for it with cartel coins. :D

Back