Anyone want to design a ToJ logo?

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
If you're artistically gifted and want to design a new logo for Tribe of Judah, we would certainly appreciate your contribution!

Our next web site is currently in development and I'd love to update our CafePress store with some new product art, well, any time, really.

i will!!!! nothing innapropriate though right? lol i wont do anything bad!! :)
what do u want it to look like?

--super_hunter_boy

I could ask my web guys to come up with something quick if you want...
I'll certainly welcome all the help we can get! As long as they understand all ToJ work is on a volunteer (read: unpaid) basis, even the work of the President. :)

I would contact fragh about this : )
I'll try to remember to message him on Steam over the weekend.

I'll certainly welcome all the help we can get! As long as they understand all ToJ work is on a volunteer (read: unpaid) basis, even the work of the President. :)

That's not a problem... but the very first thing they asked me is where this logo would be going... i.e. is it for CafePress, or the logo on the main site?

Like what they did for us at the church, we have one larger logo for the site, and one smaller "logo icon" (which is the branch avatar that I use)

Where it goes makes a big differece. For what it's worth, I like the logo you have on the toj.cc site header right now.

Last edited:
That's not a problem... but the very first thing they asked me is where this logo would be going... i.e. is it for CafePress, or the logo on the main site?
I'd like to have one logo to use across everything--web site, CafePress store, avatars, wallpapers, etc.

hey tek7 what is your email? i have a logo, and i dont know if it works... :)
tek7 AT toj DOT cc

Here is our contribution... it's higher quality anti-aliased than what you see in the attachment, it looks like the forum somehow reduced the quality... but we'll send you the source file if you want to use it.

(Attached).

Last edited:
I like yours Lloren. Rev Jim's is nice. I like the aggressive approach, but something a little less generic, IMO. It just looks like clip art copy and pasted together.

hey tek i emailed you but couldnt fit the pic on the email so here u go :)

--super_hunter_boy

Lloren, I 8-bitt'd the lion head and created it on our Minecraft server, hope you dont mind... :)

haha! nice work!

/offtopic do you have to do that by hand or can you just import the graphic and it does it?

Back