Anyone want to join a christian sg in CO?

owjwells

Ive been looking for a while for people to join a Christian super group i started in Champions online sadly theres not many Christians in the game. So i came here to see if any of u guys might play CO and would be interested in joining. My handles @Stek and the sg's name is Vox. We'll be doing alot of teaming, PvP ect. I havnt really looked around this site enough to know if theres other CO sg's here but if your interested just reply or send message in-game to Deliverer@stek.

Hi Stek, Good to see there are other Christians out there playing and banding together. Our SG is named Heaven's Embrace and we are still fairly small in numbers, but we have some very active players. Feel free to check out our forums and add us all as friends. I will add you right now.

Thanks for the linkage, Ppar

Last edited:
Hi and welcome. We have a new CO chapter which you can find here. :D
Just to clarify ppar's post: Tribe of Judah is a Christian Gamers Alliance affiliate. Heaven's Embrace is part of Tribe of Judah, which is in turn a Christian Gamers Alliance affiliate.

At this time, I don't know of any other Alliance affiliates with a Champions Online supergroup or with plans to start a CO supergroup.

Back