Anyone watch Batman: The Brave and the Bold??

Logos

Okay, so Batman: Brave and the Bold is the new Cartoon Network adaption of the ole' Batman. :) Of course it is a bit more light hearted and my kids LOVE it...LOL Finally I can watch a somewhat decent super hero show with my kids that they enjoy. Also I am thinking of picking up the Wii game now since it is CHEAP, and I know it is "short" in gameplay, but with the two player ability my kids would love it. Hey, my daughter still plays Mario Wii and she has beat it numerous times...it is all about what they enjoy I suppose. ;)

I haven't watched Batman: The Brave and the Bold, but I played the first level of the Wii game and watched the add for the game. I liked the style of humor and would like to watch more, but it isn't available on Netflix instant streaming yet and I have the streaming-only plan. :(

Yeah I know that is the only downside to Netflix, some of the material isn't available for quite a while. As for the humor, I love the old school references they have in there for us older people, while my kids still enjoy it...my daughter (4) and my son (3) both enjoy it. I am going to get him the first season on DVD from work for his b-day in August. :) hehe...or maybe it is really for me...LOL

Back