Application and Introduction

Is this game still doing well or should I try one of the others? More for the fellowship. :)
We seem to be growing again. There are a few that have resubbed. The game itself is doing well. The populations on various planets seem to have increased quite a bit. I sometimes have to switch to a different instance in order to get some quests done.

You can play the game for free up to level 50. That gives you full access to the storyline.

We have our ups and downs. The game overall is holding steady. They are making some decent progress in the expansions. Makeb was fun. Galactic Starfighter is fun is you are into the fighter simulator type thing (much better than the space missions). I hear a lot of complaining about the pvp, I'm not sure if it's just people who like to complain, or if the issues are real. I'm not much of a pvper so what little I play I enjoy.

They will be bringing out strongholds starting for subs in August. This means that you will be able to get an apartment on up to four planets, and they are talking about having missions which revolve around your stronghold. They are also introducing guild Flagships which will also be linked to missions and content (ie. they are saying there will be boosts for the planets where your flagship is orbiting).

It is still doing alright. The population in guild is usually one or two, sometimes more.

If you haven't subbed in a while, get a referral code from one of us. Check the referral code list linked in Kaheil's post below.

You even get 7 days free as a sub to try out the latest game.

Last edited:
Hi Guys

I would Like to Join your guild with my character Jashobeam, been away from the game for a while and have decided to go lightside.

Not sure what else to write, if you have any question let me know.

Cheers

Jashobeam

Hey guys! I just recently subbed to the game, looking for some invites in the next few days. Usually play everyday with my two brothers, 5 PM PST to 4 AM PST... Yay for school break! Looking forward to playing with you all! ^__^

IGN:
Keero (DPS/Main)
Jereko (Healer)
Jun'ia (Tank)

Hi Guys

I would Like to Join your guild with my character Jashobeam, been away from the game for a while and have decided to go lightside.

Not sure what else to write, if you have any question let me know.

Cheers

Jashobeam

Welcome Jashobeam. When are you usually on? Kahiel and I will try to keep an eye out for you.

Hey guys! I just recently subbed to the game, looking for some invites in the next few days. Usually play everyday with my two brothers, 5 PM PST to 4 AM PST... Yay for school break! Looking forward to playing with you all! ^__^

IGN:
Keero (DPS/Main)
Jereko (Healer)
Jun'ia (Tank)
For some reason, I thought you were already in the guild, Keero. Maybe that was the old PvP Empire guild.

For both of you, if you're using steam or xfire, feel free to add me. I haven't been playing swtor as much lately but I can hop on and get you both in the guild if Kahiel doesn't do it first.

*Edit: I got Jashobeam, Keero, Jereko and Jun'ia added to my friend's list. I was able to connect with Jashobeam tonight have him added to the guild. Welcome!

Last edited:
Thanks Aleron, I really hoped to get on tonight but my wife got sick and I had to finish the back-to-school shopping. I actually turned on my desktop for the first time in three days so that is a plus.

You guys can add me on xfire or steam too.

Aleron, I hope you can join us for a little in between GW2 runs. I hope the 3.0 update which is supposed to come out around the holidays will give us more to do.

Greetings,
born Jeremiah 24 years ago but I go by the handle Grey in the gaming community, one of the brothers to the more popular Keero.
I'm living in the lovely state of Alaska where it gets 50 below most winters, enjoy chiptune and 1930s era music, have a male yellowlab/husky mix dog (Foster) about 10 years old and I like to help people.
I've played The Old Republic in the past as a sith pure-blood and I've returned to build up a legacy, enjoy some
star wars story and hopefully play along with some guild mates.
To that end I would like to submit my characters,
Gravix (Juggernaut of the Empire) and Gravika (Sage of the Republic)

Hi All

My name is Art and I’ve been a member of TOJ since 2011.

A little about me:
Name: Art

Occupation: IT support for a company in Seattle. I’m also a retired submariner with 20 years in the USN.
I gave my life to Christ through some street witnesses back in the early 80’s. I met them at a bus stop while waiting for the bus to go home after work. They started showing up every day and before I knew it, I started missing busses to talk to them. One day they asked me if I wanted to pray and accept Christ and I did.

I have been married now for 12 years and have one daughter 23 from a previous marriage. My daughter came to live with us a number of years ago and her youngest sister came also. We ended up adopting her into our family a few years. She is in her freshman year at high school.

I enjoy the game and play when I can but there are times when I’m not around for a while. I love to do group events and help out where I can.

I started out with Aion and am still active with that but not as much anymore.

I followed another friend to SWTOR and have a number of Emp and REP toons on the Harbinger server. I’m a member of the guild Grace By Faith on that server.

I know a number of former Aion players have come over here and wanted to see if I can reconnect.

I created a commando name Pacnor’west on the Bergren Colony server. I do have a question I see that bergern is an RP server and was wondering how RP works in the SWTOR environment? I have no experience with role playing games and in my mind, role playing games are like D&D where you sit around a table with your cards, figures, and stats, roll the dice and spend some time with friends. Not sure how that works in an MMO online setting.

Anyway, hope to run into some of you in game some time.

Last edited:
Hey Art! Good to see you!

We haven't been doing RP on Begeren Colony. Sometimes you'll see a group on Tython, Korriban or another starter planet doing an induction ceremony. You'll also see people on fleet, Nar Shaddaa, etc at various cantinas doing "RP" but it's really flirting and pick up lines. That's not true RP.

I still have some toons on Harbinger. That's where I went after the original ToJ PvP guild imploded after a month or so (plus I hated being on a PvP server). I loved Harbinger, but when someone volunteered to lead the Republic ToJ guild, he decided to do it on an RP server. Begeren Colony is much smaller than Harbinger, but RP servers generally have a more "mature" player base. That being said, there's still drama in chat, so I often switch tabs to ignore it.

I've been taking a break from swtor. I don't want to log back in until I resub because I don't want to see all the missing skill bars, crafting slot, etc. I'll probably resub before the end of the month though.

Did Kahiel or someone get you an invite into the guild?

Hi Mike,
I was on Harbinger for a bit so no i didn't get any invites... i'm on now though if someone is on. If not, no worries, i'm sure i'll run into someone.

I'll start leveling my commando there. Don't know if i want to transfer any toons just yet.

I'll be logged on with Pac for a little longer so maybe someone will pop in who can send me an invite.

Look forward to seeing you when you do come back into the game.

Hey Art,

Glad to have ya around. Sadly we don't have enough people to do a lot of group activities (its just |Mitch| and myself many times) but with the Shadow of Revan coming I hope we will have more folks try it again so we can run some heroics and flashpoints together.

If you haven't heard, if you are a subscriber and preorder SoR, there is a 12x exp boost for the class missions. This doesn't work well with your first character on a server, but is nice if you have higher level characters to gift armor and equipment down. Oh, and you don't have to pay for training either.

If you want to try out the server just give me a holler on Amoryk or Kahiel (or the others in my sig) and I will send you an invite.

Roalkini is the name I go by on star wars. Very excited about joining this guild. Didn't expect to find a Christian guild but happy I did.

Name : Steve
I am an Electrician and have been a member of ToJ and CGA since 2012. I am a member on the CCGR servers and play many different games on Steam.

I would like to join this guild since I just recently started playing . Thanks so much...:) I am on the correct server and I have 2 toons...Male Jedi Mordicaii and Female Jedi Franchesca.

Can I join the guild on Free to Play?

Last edited:
Hi Mordicai,

Yes you can join as F2P. Leveling is slower, but being in a guild will give you a bonus. Catch me in game (toon names are below) and join us on TeamSpeak.

Back