• Friday

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, the guys is like 10 miles from me. I've been to that Atomic Videogames (1:54) here in Fairbanks. Cool. ^_^

Funny video too. :p

I wanna rock!

Hey, I was just curious if anyone else was planning on picking up Rock Band 2 when it comes out. Just thought it might be fun to get some sort of a band going.

Gamertag:ZoeFrostlake
Toj username: Bijou
system: XBOX 360
Games:
mercenaries 2
uno
castle crashers
BF:bad company
puzzle quest

Xbox 360 Live account: Chrono74
games:
Call of Duty Modern Warfare
Lego Batman (kids)
Fable 2
Naruto
Gears of War 2

hullo everyone! I'm bijou, aka Alex, and I will (lord willing) be the new xbox live chapter leader! Sooo.... Please - keep me in your prayers that I would only do god's work in this wonderful guild and no human plans to be seeped into the mix! God bless you all, I look forward to meeting every one of you! :D

Yay, we have a Xbox Chapter Leader!

Welcome to the team, Alex. :D

Good to have you here. If I'm not on your friends list yet, feel free to add me (Dan12R). Any ideas on what kind of events we're going to have?

Kutless coming to Rock Band

I don't know how many of you are playing Rock Band 2 these days, but when it came out, there was the promise of 20 free tracks for download. Outside 19 artists I've never heard of, we'll be getting Christian rock group Kutless with their song "The Feeling" Personally I was pretty fired up when I found out about this. It's nice to have some positive music in a game like this. The only problem I see right now is when I listen to the song, it sounds like it's going to be pretty tough to play. But it's not a song I'll mind hearing over and over.

Gears 2?

Just curious how many people are getting Gears of War 2. I figure this is going to be a popular game and we might be able to get some community events going. One idea I had is that with this new horde coop mode, we might be able to break down into a couple of teams and have a contest to see which team can post the best score on any given settings. Then we wouldn't need EVERYONE to be on at the same time to participate. It also might make for a nice outreach. That is if we allowed teams to include members from outside ToJ. Anyways, I'm just kicking some ideas around. Let me know if you're getting Gears 2.

I'm honestly not sure. I am EXTREMELY new to this, and I am still learning the ins and outs =] But I do plan on starting some perhaps first person shooter events. I am open to ideas on any games people would like to see some events for!

Heyyyy guys... We have some staff openings for the xbox live chapter! Basically, I need some volunteers to start working under the sections of: Web developer, recruiter, and a event co-ordinator, please and thank you! Anyone who feels god leading them to fill one of these positions, please pray about it and respond when you receive an answer! Thanks!

My console's DVD has officially given out. So I may be missing the launch of Gears 2. I might be able to get around it because when I had trouble with this console before and told them this was the 6th time I've had to send in my console they said they had an expidited (sp?) system for people who've had to return their console that many times.

next game night game?

HEY Y'ALL! I want to set up a xbox 360 game night. So, I want to take a poll. Would you guys like to see a game night featuring, a role playing game, a first person shooter, or a different type? Please write any opinions or reasons for the game - or game type - you have in mind, that you feel led to post!

Last edited:
I went with shooter. However my box is in Texas getting repaired/replaced. I figure Gears 2 will provide a great opportunity to get people together. There aren't really any role playing games that have come out recently that we can all get together and enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back