Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apply for the Xbox Live Chapter Roster

I am preparing a new roster for the Xbox Live chapter. This is the roster the community (and staff of the Xbox Live chapter) will refer to when sending out Friend Requests and Game Invitations, so you gotta be on the roster to participate. ^^

Please post the info requested in the following format:

Gamertag: [tag]
ToJ Username: [username]
Systems: ["Xbox", "Xbox 360" or "Both"]
List of Games:

- Game 1
- Game 2
- [etc.]
- You must be registered in Tribe of Judah for me to add you to this roster.
Also, please refrain from turning this into a discussion thread. Posts not containing your application may be moved to a different thread or deleted, so don't be afraid to make a new thread! =)

Last edited by a moderator:
Gamertag: Inkelis
ToJ Username: [Username is Aaron. Marked as Active Member. ~ SirThom]
Systems: Xbox 360
List of Games:

- Gears of war
- Fight night round 3
- Battlefield 2
- Tony hawk's project 8
- Elder scrolls 4 Oblivion

Gamertag: Broocewayne9
ToJ Username: [DaRtH] IrIsH
List of Games:

- ES4 Oblivion
- Marvel Ultimate Alliance
- NCAA Football 07
- Dead or Alive 4
- Project Gotham Racing 3
- Halo 2

Gamertag: Cold Steel 777
ToJ Username: ColdSteel
List of Games:
-PGR3
-Burnout Revenge
-Gears of War

I noticed my nick might be Cold Steel 777 . I'm not for sure that spaces were allowed.
[Yes, your Gamertag is Cold Steel 777. ~ SirThom]

Gamertag:Savillon
ToJ Username: Savillon
Systems: XBOX 360
List of Games:

- Rainbow 6 Vegas
- Gears of War
- Madden 07
- GRAW

Last edited:
What kind of new things do you have planned sirthom? We should set up a poll.
I really, really hope we can set a date for our first match. (A match is when we just get together and play as a group on a certain game.)

This date depends on how many registrations we get. If we don't have a decent amount registrations (we've got five right now -- not bad for 3 days in), it'll be harder for us to get a match together. I'm not saying it won't happen, but it may be more difficult.

What we play is also a function of what the popular games are within the Xbox Live Chapter. If PGR 3 is the popular game at that time, then we'll schedule a match for that game. While you guys might see more popular games being played, I'll do my best to organize matches for the less-popular games you guys may have as well.

Additionally, I'll be searching for people to help bring people in. This may include posting threads in various gaming forums, or just talking to people in-game. I'll also need a Co-Leader to help me, especially if that Co-Leader has games that I don't. I'll be making a post about these positions some time in the near future.

Sounds good. One of the biggest things to keeping this chapter alive is the forum. We need a decent amount of forum activity. From my expierances in the past the forum activity will draw players from other chapters. Or maybe this is just a scheme on my part to get peaple to talk to me... Hmmm. Anyways, The matches is a good idea. Maybe even league play for certain games (Match play, just with a competitive twist). For instance, Braking up the chapter into teams. Then fighting it out on a wide variety of games... As an example, they had a tv show (Can't remember the name) on TechTV that did this.

I believe there are tons of unique idea's to be explored. We just need to find the ones suitable(sp?) for our playing styles. I'll will try to come up with ideas in the following weeks.

Brainstorming.

Ok, as we all know this is about the 3rd time the chapter has made a "go" at this. We need to figure out how to make our chapter thrive, here are some idea's:

With the xbox it is unique, as we won't ever have a server (Which creates a nice gathering place). Also, the Xbox has many games (This chapter does not focus on any of them specifically).

From my expierance's(sp?) competitive play is what brings the gamer back for more and more. So, how do we accomplish this with such a wide variety of games. Here are some idea's.

We need to create some sort of unity, rather than doing our own thing. We must do things together. Also, we need to create a "Drive" to accomplish this.

-Some sort of ladder system (Using the gamerscores, perhaps?)
-A League(Have competitions spreading over a few games, or even one game)

This is only a couple of ideas. But i believe they can be word for thought. I'm sure someone can take these idea's and make them great.

The most important thing to making this chapter great(In my oppinion), isn't in what games we play. It is in how we play them. We must make it so we don't have to play the game to have fun, but rather turn on our xbox. We need to build COMMUNITY!

-Aaron Adams

P.S. I wrote this in 10 minutes(Was late for appointment) I'm sorry for all the errors. Also, about all the things that make no sense. Feel free to give input.

I just got XBL back and I am always playing Halo 2 (when I am on XBL, anyway). I would love to hook up with you guys and play a bit. My Gamertag is Teeee Jay. Send me a friend invite!

Gamertag: Teeee Jay
ToJ Username: TJGuitarZ
System: 360
Games: Halo 2; Gears of War

Lost planet.

Just got lost planet... i have yet to try single player. The online multiplayer is awesome. For those of you who havn't tried it... Download the free demo from xbox live marketplace.

Gamertag: supmyman7
ToJ Username: supmyman7
System: Xbox and Xbox 360
Games:

- Need for Speed: Most Wanted (360)
- Project Gotham Racing 3
- Saints Row
- Amped 2
- Burnout 3
- Crimson Skies
- Halo 2
- MechAssault
- Midtown Madness 3
- Project Gotham Racing 2
- Rainbow Six 3
- Rainbow Six: Black Arrow
- Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
- Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow
- Star Wars: Jedi Academy
- Star Wars: Battlefront 1 and 2
- Star Wars: Republic Commando
- Star Wars: Clone Wars
- Tony Hawk's American Wasteland

I'll be happy to run a Madden 08 league when it comes out. If we can get 8-10 dedicated, Christian players willing to play 1 game a week, that would be a great start. I call the Bucs!!

(BTW, Madden 07 was pretty much a loss for me. I split the season between the PS2 version, which I was really enjoying, then traded in for the 360, which was lame by comparison, what with the no defense on All-Madden AI and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back