• Friday

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
yup until sunday to can get undertow for free, and if you already bought it i belive you can contact M$ to get your 800 points back

Grifball mania is sweeping the nation

I don't know how many of you are aware of this game called Grifball. It's an invention of the guys over at Red vs Blue.

It's a game mode that they created for Halo 3. The basic idea is you've got an open field, 2 teams of 4, a ball, and a goal on each end. Each player has a sword and hammer. The object of course is to get the ball into the other team's goal.

Now this game has seriously taken off. The people at Red Vs. Blue have even started a website and league for it (www.grifball.com. There's links to all the downloads that you need and also a video on the rules of it all).

So I was thinking that this might be something we might want to get in to. To give you an idea of the popularity, I just signed up on the site and I'm listed as user #2,196. Perhaps since it's not a serious ordeal, we could get a team together and join in one of their leagues. Let me know if you're interested.

XBL Gamertag: B Scared
TOJ Username: B Scared
XBOX360

Rainbow 6 Vegas
G.R.A.W. 2
Halo 2
Chromehounds
MLB 2K7
Forza 2
Halo 3 - 8 days and counting :D

UPDATE

TOJ Username B Scared
XBL Gamertag: SOG B Scared
Systems: Xbox 360, PC
Games: Hallo 3, COD 4, R6V, Chromehounds, WOW

Gamertag: Kalikiano
ToJ Username: Kalikiano
Systems: Xbox 360
List of Games:

- COD4
- HALO3
- Ultimate Alliance
- Crackdown
- GRAW 1

Hey all,

New to TOJ but not COD4. Its a great online game and Ive almost forgotten what halo 3 is because of my time on COD4. Im not a real hardcore gamer so if you just want to party up to mess around in some games look me up.

I used to see the red lights on my 360 after about an hour of playtime. It happened all the time.Somedays the red lights would come on and my 360 would just turn off randomly which was usualy when I was doing good in a game. What I eventually learned is that it was my Nyko Intercooler that was causes the problems. Infact Nyko is replacing 360s for people that can verify it was because of their faulty cooling system. It was like the cooling system would vibrate so much that it loosened the power connection or something seems a lot of people have this problem so it may be something to look into if you have a Nyko cooling system.

I have recently upgraded to the EX or FX version (newest one) and its a lot quieter and no more red lights.

a couple of friends from work are going to meet around 11 pm EST for some COD4 2-2-08 . come join in, i should be online then.

how nice that i got the red ring of death on the last friday of january. that makes me so happy that i lost my 360 and perhaps the free game too. thank you so much microsoft.

i got the red ring of death the last friday of january, so my 360 is off to OZ for repairs. hopefully i can get it back before there is a new game out that everyone is going crazy over. add me to your friends list anyway. Alias75

Anyone notice that WildBill is #26 on the solo vocal leaderboards?

(I actually should have a much higher score, but for some reason stuff is not updating.)

I can't play at night at all, because the box is not mine. I sneak into my brother's apartment when he's at work (not really sneak, he knows, but he plays it at night).

been quite lucky, but then only 2.5 months with it.

Is there a common problem, are there things I can do to keep my luck up?

Crossing fingers for CoD4 for birthday next week. Maybe orange box...I don't know, either way, fingers crossed.

got my 360 back. still got cod4. still want to play alongside more of the toj people. come on people, we have 360's, we have cod4, so why can't we get more than 2 or 3 people online at the same time? let's get some game on!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back