Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tag: Keerosene
Games: Gow2 and Rock Band 2. I'll activate my membership in a day or so when I have time to play.

Which games?

I'll be getting a 360 by next weekend I think, so I was wondering which games everyone thinks I should try. I definitely want to grab Last Remnant regardess of the reviews, and probably Perfect Dark Zero. I'll go on and say that Gears 1 and 2 are last on my list of to-plays, but what else that is online is pretty popular here?

Gears of War 2 rocks, as does Rock Band 2. Left 4 Dead is excellent on PC, so try the demo for that on Live.

left 4 dead is awesome for 360
the only thing is you wont have cheaters on the 360 compare to the pc version. I like the 360 version better.
But i love the graphics on my pc for the game.

Gears 2 is also great.
SF 4 is going to be great.
party games i think viva pintia party animals is a fun game to play with.
Uno
i am also looking for more online games that we can have about 6 to 10 players to play.
But get left for dead I think you will enjoy it a lot

I haven't gotten a chance to play it online (waiting for Christmas for XBL!), but Call of Duty 5 is pretty fantastic.
I'm more of a multi-player, xbl type of guy than single player... but I had a blast playing through the campaign.

Can't wait to play it on XBL, I know it will be a blast.
Halo 3 is fun times as well.

ANY IDEAS?

Do you have any ideas of getting this chapter moving the right way, to improve the chapter, game nights? Jot them down here.

I'm pretty sure all arcade games have demos. You should try it if you're curious. But yes, it is a wonderful game. I'm not sure if younger gamers will be enthralled with it as some of us 30+ year olds, though. We grew up playing side scroller hack and slash games in the arcades (like TMNT) and that is what this game is.

We grew up playing side scroller hack and slash games in the arcades (like TMNT) and that is what this game is.
Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait, this is a TMNT-style brawler? How did I not hear about this sooner?

AH! I just watched the first 2 minutes of this video on Youtube and I want to play this game now.

Please tell me this is coming out on some platform other than the Xbox Live Arcade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back