• Friday

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are two types of campers in HC. There is the sniper camper, for all intensive purposes, I don't consider a sniper holding a superior tactical position camping. I would define camping as somebody who hides in a corner with their sight set at the only entrance as a camper.

My perk 2 and 3 help deal with the snipers who hold the superior position. It is tough to find them, and for all rights, it should be but not impossible. All bullets in MW2 are tracer fire, so be patient and wait for them to fire on a friendly and ascertain the general where abouts they are. Is the fire come across the screen from a higher position, a lower position, from further away on the map to closer to you and away from you. Then press the start button and look at the map for possible sniping positions.

Also, when doing normal core, just run around the map looking for what you think would be good sniping spots for yourself. So when you get that map on HC, you can pin point some of those spots strictly from the tracers. And ask Burnin to give you a tour of some of the maps. He knows how to get to some hideaway spots for you to look for snipers at. I probably could show you too.

have you also join the group ? when your register you make a single account then all you need to do is join the group

What do you......

What do you think about borderlands? Have you played it? Is it better then fallout 3? Let us know what you think about it!

Commenting from the PC version...

Fallout 3 was unbearable IMO. It was brown/black, slow, and dull.

Borderlands... is what I wanted FO3 to be. Borderlands has excellent gun play, and the loot is always dropping. There's plenty of humor, and everything in the game world just "fits". My main gripe is the story. Ending was very... abrupt. Brick ftw!

How To Fix Your XBOX 360 Fast

Has your XBOX 360 died with the Red Ring of Death? Would you like to play your XBOX 360 again? Well now you can!
signature_Amazone.jpg

I've found a guide online that makes it easy to fix your xbox 360. The step by step guide also comes with videos, so it's virtually idiot proof.

You could be playing your games again in less than an hour! Or you could just repair your XBOX 360 and sell it on eBay for some extra cash. If You're interested in learning how to repair your own XBOX 360, just follow the link below:

Get your Xbox360 Repair Guide

i'm enjoying borderlands thus far. i couldn't really keep up with fallout 3, took too much time to get anything done. in borderlands, even if i don't have a lot of time, i can hop on, shoot some skags, run some bandits down and maybe get some new guns.

Bad Company 2?

Hey, will you guys be playing bad company 2 when it comes out? Im trying to add lots of christians, so I have lots of people to play with when it comes out. I have friends only chat enabled, because I don't like hearing all the trash on XbL.

will you play it right when you get home? lol. I would just get it on day one and be happy. I don't need to be up at midnight for this game... However, if they box Lego Universe, I will be first in line at midnight...

It is one of the best games ever... Fallout 3 was way to slow paced and the First Person Shooter area was just umberible with every gun having the same lousy crosshairs
But the morals part was really the only upside, but when would you seriously find it in your heart to be evil...
Borderlands is just boring once your 50 because there really is no point in playing that character anymore unless you want to help newbies(beginers), also the fact that there are multiple modded guns in really annoying but at least the game developers did make some of their own. They will always be at the top of your list of guns with a white name.
Still the Zombie Island of Dr.Ned is fun but it is very halloween driven leaving it better to play at that time of year. Haven't tried Mad Moxxi's Underdome yet so I have no comment on that DLC.

But sincerly I would rather play Borderlands then Fallout 3. I would still rather play Modern Warfare 2 over this though, only if I don't have friends to play borderlands with.

MW2

If anyone is interested in playing MW2, and is looking for more players give me a friend request.

XBL DarthEsmonde

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back