• Friday

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Juggernauts are nasty... believe me but Spec-Ops is great to play with a single friend... to bad it can't be up to four players together, that make it awesome.

MW2 search and destroy team

Im looking to start a search team. Give me a message if your interested.

GT Darth Esmonde

March 2010 Chapter Reports!

It's that time again leaders!! No, no....TP'ing Tek's place is not taking place until anothr undisclosed time. I'm talking about your monthly chapter report! Please post your March reports here.

I've been distracted with Borderlands for the few weeks but plan to get back on MW2 soon. Can you elaborate on what a Search and Destroy team is?

Search and destroy is a game type in MW2. Six people on the team. One team has to plant a bomb and destroy one out of two objectives, and the other defends it. There is no respawn untill the next round. First team to win 4 rounds wins the game.

I've been hacking away on Borderlands for awhile now and just finished playthrough 2 with my Hunter; I think he's level 53 now. I'm probably going to get back to some Modern Warfare 2 for awhile, but feel free to zip me a message if you see me on in the evenings. My xbox live ID is: Fidoc

I've never tried that setup before. But, now that I've completed Playthrough 2 on Borderlands, I'll probably be getting back to spending some quality time on MW2 soon.

Luvdiscgolf
(a.k.a. Fidoc on xbox live)

I'm seeing greed in the eyes of Activision. I've heard a lot of people complain about the price of the map pack, and I actually had hoped that there would be an outcry on the internet and a lack of sales of this map pack to send a message to Activision to lower the price.
But I don't think that'll happen.

there were 3 new maps with the re release of crash and overgrown. what i have read suggests that activision pushed iw to release the maps and in turn gave us buggy maps for $3 each. i love the game and i bought the maps. i just wish there was a way to keep me from having to play with 4th tier+ prestige players while i struggle to even max out. they give you bootcamp if you are a noob so how about a full time job full time husband full time father camp? id pay $15 for that!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back