Are we still allowed?

ursen

Officer SOE/LoE/Where's "here"?
I know most of you don't play the original anymore, but are we allowed to get excited about big achievements in GW1? I just got LDoA (Legendary Defender of Ascalon) last week and am more than a little excited. And now am close to Survivor in Pre searing. Are we still allowed a little excitement?

That is GREAT! I have thought about coming back to work on a survivor title. That one title would give me GWAMM.

I have so much needed in my HoM that I dread going back to GW1
I'm in need of a black widow from UW,a tormented or oppressors weapon and have never beaten nightfall.
Not to mention countless other armor sets and heroes armor.

Would be nice to have a GW1 night and maybe some help to guide us noobies To getting those achievement points we need

Last edited:
Congratulations Ursen!

I have been thinking the same thing lately Waynos. Getting into GW1 a couple times a month with guildies and (in my case) play through the stories and work on HoM. I would be willing to do this a few times a month just as a change of pace and try to build up my pet collection in GW2. ;-)

Last edited:
I too would be interested in helping others (and receiving help) in completing a few more achievements in GW1. I've participated in a few black widow runs (although, it's been a while), so that one's shouldn't be too difficult to take care of.

The one I'm dreading most is the PvP statue required to max out Honor. Since I'm not a PvP player, I've been looking at the Zaishen title, which will cost me 200 z-keys. I think I have two so far.

I'm Jeduthun the Levite: http://hom.guildwars2.com/en/#page=main&details=EKBAA8////D4797xro3DAENBQAIAAAAAfSgQQAAAAAA

Back