Are you planning on purchasing Battlefield Bad Company 2

Blackbeard

If you Definitely Intend to purchase the game please put either Yes or No, not too concerned about the Why. Also need to realize that IF we get enough people who are Purchasing the game and we get a Server that this Chapter will support the Cost of the Server on a Monthly Basis by donation, Average price is 1.24 a slot at Game Servers.com or $39.95 a month for a 32 player,
Only put yes if you fully intend on supporting the server!

Since MW 2 was not a Dedicated Server game and our usage on the World at War server was non existent.
Our goal as a Chapter is to ensure we get maximum donation to at a minimum cover the server cost and Maximum participation on game days/ Server usage.

Depending on the number of Chapter Members purchasing and supporting the Clan/ Chapter then we will Migrate to a FPS Style Chapter but it takes more than my efforts to make this a Success, I will need a Definite answer by the 28th of February 2010 [end of this month] in order to set up the server on time by the Scheduled release date of 02 March 2010 - USA / 05 March 2010 - Europe / 04 March 2010 Australia.

I am Purchasing am Pledging my Monthly Support: YES

Last edited:
Yes! I know about four or five others who have it already too. This and maybe an RTS will take up my "new" gaming time for sure. Don't mind supporting the server here or there if I have too. Christian Bad Company 2 go!

Appreciated Keero, same here, this and C & C 4 for now seems the only way to go.
Yes Cap but everyone knows I am Pro for this game as I have stated many times but as always if there are not enough supporters then we cannot have our own server, unfortunately as of Present time there are no plans known to have a Adult language option and these voices are rough:)

Game info on ALL the Maps, Vehicles, Weapons, and Strategy, Excellent inside info :D

Last edited:
If it weren't for Keero, I would never see this thread.

I will go ahead and put myself down as supporting the server. Hopefully, my portion is not too expensive.

If it weren't for Keero, I would never see this thread.

I will go ahead and put myself down as supporting the server. Hopefully, my portion is not too expensive.

Happy Keero is spreading the Gospel, there is a thread in the General forums which links to here :p

Obviously the server will be run by donation [see first thread for rental price] which means you give what you can but I want this to be fair and even between all the members, 8 members would mean every member has to donate every month and I know this is asking a lot but Tek has said we support the server, of course If a Server is rented then it will be in a central location [UK is fine by me, lol] more likely in NY or abouts, the decision can be made by us all, this is not me alone and I need help to run it as I am busy myself. I would like to have our own server but it may or may not happen.

Last edited:
Back