Are you this???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eon said:
That was a lot of words that pretty much boiled down to "I don't care how stupid I sound, I am right and you are wrong and no amount of proof is going to change that."

And somehow the smarter you are the more Evil you are...

"Lookee here boys, looks like we got ourselves a READER..."

Are you sure you and I are reading the same thing? If so that is quite an interpretation.

Jeshurun said:
DV if I may ask, if you feel fine being an atheist and think that it is the right decision why pray tell are you even responding to this post let alone even being in "Christian Gamers Alliance" as a member? Did you not say in another post to Michaelpi, that you wanted to learn as to why we believe in God. And did you not say that you were a christian at one point in your life. Then logically you should already have your answers. Never the less here you are still searching for answers. And don't get me wrong, thats a good thing. One of the reasons I ask such a question to you is, you seem to turn a post around to make it about you and your decision to be an atheist. So really whats your story and why did you turn from christianity to atheizm? Please indulge us with your story.

Do a search, I've already done so, quite a few times actually.

Yes, I was a Christian at one point in time. Now, if every Christian thought as I did, there wouldn't be any Christians left. Imagine a mirror, let's call it Christianity. Now drop the mirror on the floor and watch it shatter. Each shard is a Christian claiming they are representative of TRUE Christianity. No two shards are the same, as no two Christians are the same. The mirror is broken and all the king's horses and all the king's men can't put it back together. YOUR version of Christianity isn't necessarily indicative of EVERY Christian. Therefore, I am interested in YOUR beliefs, and the reasons for them. I don't understand why that is so hard to, well, understand. You've asked me this question more than once. If asking questions is a good thing, why do you throw a fuss when I do?

If you would rather I pack up and leave, then by all means, just say so. I'm a big boy, I can take it :)

DV which question pray tell are you talking about?:rolleyes: As for you leaving I have no authority here to say you should leave. If you read my post properly you would have seen the logic in what I said and why I said it. But you did not understand it obviously.:confused: Why do you evade to tell all of us your story in a clear way? Instead you use an analogy of a mirror that represents christianity. :) A fuss you say, No one is fussing here. Don't you realize this is a religious discussion forum or is it that you misunderstand that as well?:rolleyes: :)

Last edited:
dv read the tos
3.While it is understood that not all members will share a common belief in Christ, members will respect one another and respect the integrity of God's word.

6.Lewd references to any issue, including, but not limited to: Homosexuality, trans-sexuality, bisexuality, bestiality, blood-Letting, Self-Mutilation, Satanism, Wicca, Mysticism, Astrology, Agnosticism, Atheism or other forms of occult practices and demonic torments are not permitted or tolerated.

Well isn't that interesting. Thank you Michaelpi and don't be surprised if your post is misunderstood. Lol Hey Michael wheres a moderator when you need one? Is there a bias forum here? Lol Relax, enjoy and laugh! I am. Lol

Last edited:
Jeshurun said:
DV which question pray tell are you talking about?:rolleyes: As for you leaving I have no authority here to say you should leave. If you read my post properly you would have seen the logic in what I said and why I said it. But you did not understand it obviously.:confused: Why do you evade to tell all of us your story in a clear way? Instead you use an analogy of a mirror that represents christianity. :) A fuss you say, No one is fussing here. Don't you realize this is a religious discussion forum or is it that you misunderstand that as well?:rolleyes: :)

As I said, I have told my story NUMEROUS times, in detail. It's quite easy to find if you do a search. I don't see how that is being evasive. Maybe if you weren't so acrid, I wouldn't mind retelling it yet again, but your attitude has been less than exemplary towards me, so I don't understand why you expect anything of me.

michaelpi said:
dv read the tos
3.While it is understood that not all members will share a common belief in Christ, members will respect one another and respect the integrity of God's word.

6.Lewd references to any issue, including, but not limited to: Homosexuality, trans-sexuality, bisexuality, bestiality, blood-Letting, Self-Mutilation, Satanism, Wicca, Mysticism, Astrology, Agnosticism, Atheism or other forms of occult practices and demonic torments are not permitted or tolerated.

I would appreciate knowing exactly where I have violated the TOS so as not to repeat the offense. Here or in PM is fine.

I have asked several mods, several times to explain things to me only to be answered with silence. Your response is appreciated.

:) DV in your search for answers here you post more of a reply or should I say replies that are not always on topic and you trail off as well in a critical negative way to our belief. In the process of doing that you try to provoke us to thought that follows that way of thinking. :) In all reasoning with logic to your own replies you cancel yourself out here in these forums. I am not saying or telling you to leave these forums. But logically in regards to the way you think and what you don't believe anymore and as well as your own comments to our belief you should not be here. You cancel your own self out here logically.:) Why did you not answer DV's questions moderator? Please explain Michaelpi's post to DV as well as the rest of us. Lol Oh Huston we have problem! Lol

Last edited:

In thereligious discusion we debate the bible, so how is debating the bible respecting gods word. If everyone is supposed to respect the integrety of gods word there is no point to have a religious forum. And no point in letting non christians be members, since they don't believe the bible is the word of god.
Does any of this make sence or is it just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back