Asmo

KatavaRaien

So, my dad and I were talking about this earlier, and I think it's a really good idea if anyone else is interested. I've been playing my asmo SM more lately (Cecylien on Israphel). I really like the asmo side (the characters look awesome, the outfits are pretty cool, and the story line is interesting), and I might start playing my SM as my main--as opposed to playing my Elyos characters all the time.

What if we made a legion on the asmo side, too? On Israphel?

I would rather not see that happen right now. Were not large enough to properly support 2 servers or sides. It's enough right now just getting people together for FT and fort runs.

I plan on playing my Asmo character a bit more when I make the move. It would be nice to have a Legion to call home. My understanding is that Armor of God is full or close to it.

That's a good point. The account limit is 8. I can create two more characters and it would be nice to have the additional storage space on the Elyos side.

Have all 8 characters as Elyos already, and I like it that way. I plan on getting 8 pieces of daev. at some point...

I can't play asmo though. Toons are too lifelike, and the armor is too revealing for me. Elyos is skimpy enough. =\

I can't play asmo though. Toons are too lifelike, and the armor is too revealing for me. Elyos is skimpy enough. =\
Yes, that mane and the claw-like feet are very lifelike... lol :D

I haven't noticed the Asmo armor to be any more revealing than Elyos, though. I'll have to look for that.

I am gonna just keep playing Elyos. I am a bit of an altaholic as it is. If I go and create more characters on a different server I will just be even more distracted from progressing.

Back