ASP.net feedback page

Master~Plan

Hey, I need some help. I'm almost done with a web site I'm making, and I just need to finish a page that will essentially work like a feedback page, but it will be for prayer requests. The user will submit thier request, and then it will email the prayer team. I was thinking of using ASP.net, but is there an easier way? If you got any code, throw it at me @
fyr3b4t@hotmail.com
thanx all

asp.net is the greatest way
smile.gif

I've emailed u code from a project I worked on that does emailing.

Simple HTML and some Perl would be my way, I never did jump on board the ASP or .NET train when it came, lol, I still depend on integration of Perl and JavaScript, hasnt failed me yet, and have never needed anymore....

However, try not to have the word "mail" or "send" in the file name of the script on a server, to many problems with this (read: bots that look for and use these).  Some web hosting providers even place restrictions on naming e-mailing scripts.  Altho mine does not, the space I do sell I limit what can be used.

Better yet would be to have a script dump them into a DB and write some script to sort thru and provide a UI to use with it, usually the way I go about doing things, it can be a little more secure that way.

thanx man, Ive been kind of lazy, and put it off. I think between your site, and the nice code Kidan gave me, I can get it done.

Back