Attention all toj members!

Plankeye

Now that the new site is in place, we need all members to access the Join form and signup.  The reason we are having you do this is so that we can do some cleanup of the member database by starting with a clean slate.  Please be patient with the approval process as we expect to have to go through several hundred requests.  Once you are approved, your information will again show on the roster page.  If there are any questions, please let me know by emailing me or drop a message in the forums.

Ok, I get that were supposed to rejoin ToJ, I think? But anyway, When it says type in username, DrummerGirl doesn't fit in the box =\

Plankey, Rizz - how are you guys going to handle setting up Charter Memeber info? (ie. I belong to the Quake 3 chapter, AmusedToe belongs to the UT chapter, etc.) Will we be able to "login" and edit our own info?

Cheers,
Shagz

I figured that was you Rizz you being the membership administrator and all
laugh.gif

Ok, I am having the same probs drummergirl has. ixilthicilix wont fit!!!! MAKE IT LONGER PLANK! I DEMAND YOU MAKE IT LONGER!!!!

Ix

I think I left the username field only 10 characters. But the handle field can be a lot longer. I will update the field size to 20 characters as soon as I can. We are also making it so you can udpate the handle incase you go through an identity crisis and no longer want to be called Plankeye but be called Me>Rizz+Xel+Z.
laugh.gif
As for the roster, that is in the works too. I don't have an ETA on it yet as I haven't started on the forms to be able to add that information.

Username is what you are going to use to log in to the ToJ site to edit your info, and change your handle, which is what is visible to others on the roster.

Back