ATTENTION!!!

Abea

Tribe of Judah Social Media Manager
We were targed by AVO last night (well this morning ... whatever lol) Anyway. Some of the worlds have been taken down to be protected throughout the rest of the night. This way there will be no worries about our beloved structures being griefed.

When you log in, you can walk through the portal that says TOJ and you will be placed in the Water Biome. Type /spawn if you need to.

Thanks for being understanding.

Just look them up. :D

Red, I'll give you a stack of dirt. In God's eyes, it's the most valuable thing on earth and worth any cost. ;) :p :D

"Team Avolition (or team AvO or "avocado" because the avocado is a manly fruit) is a group of griefers who are infatuated with ice cream. They carry out projects for the lulz. Their controversial mapping techniques on Minecraft have made people literally spew out death/suing threats because they dismantled an ugly 2 by 4 pixelated building on a cube game. In the end, Team AvO only wants ice cream, because it's what they truly deserve."

I know the server regularly does backups, so that's good security. What happened that indicated a potential Avo attack? Was there a mass change or someone who was logged in doing major damage? (and you can PM this to me if you prefer)

Our ip was posted right smack dab on their front page on their youtube video. People are still coming in as a result of that posting. I can't find it right off, but people have.

Cata says they do a scouting mission first, and then attack the next day. So, we shall see.

Um just a note, please be careful in promoting people to anything other than freebuild over the next couple of days.

I *just* finished the air sack of my ship, so I don't mind having the world unavailable for a period of time to protect it. Also, might I make a suggestion.

In case they can read this, I say that before we bring those worlds back live, make a separate backup of them in case they are waiting for the right opportunity to strike.

Our ip was posted right smack dab on their front page on their youtube video. People are still coming in as a result of that posting. I can't find it right off, but people have.

Cata says they do a scouting mission first, and then attack the next day. So, we shall see.

Sorry, had to go look. lol. It was on page 21 just now, but this was the comment post:

-----------------------------------
brickbuster27 (21 hours ago)
wwjd.dyndns.org

Christian creative server. trololol to the end

And then whats funny, is if you go to brickbuster27's channel, someone commented there:

reignofthepain (19 hours ago)
wwjd is winning.

Any info on this would be helpful - I've been on several times today and admins either have been afk, or ignoring me for some unknown reason. Frustrating to watch someone walk around while not responding to your question :(

I suppose I'll just wait - but last I was told, this was going to be back up today. It's fine if it needs to be longer, just a status report would be fantastic.

Edit: thanks to Bascom for some in-game info! I'm sure this is frustrating for everyone, so I'll just sit back and wait to see what happens! I hope it's resolved soon!

Last edited:
In case they can read this, I say that before we bring those worlds back live, make a separate backup of them in case they are waiting for the right opportunity to strike.

Yes, anyone can read these forums.

I knew that anyone could read this, that was why I was trying not to put links and such in here. hahah But, eh, they'll find what they want to find anyway. :D

Looks like everything is as it was - thanks a ton to those who took the time to save and recover everything! You are appreciated.

Where's the Grief?

Thanks to all who prevented us from being griefed. The security kept all the new players in a 500x300 ish block of area, that we call freebuild. The Freebuild admins, trusted players, and guards jailed griefers "/setgroup <playername> 0" before most could break the second or third block. Our sticks told us the log of every block placed on the server, providing evidence of griefs. Special thanks to TOJ, CC, and regular admins who jailed and muted those who tried to perverse the chat, and Banned those with innapropriate skins.

Most of the griefs were to a glass structure built by CCGR member, jgamer. It had water in it that spilled onto the ground. (not much action). Signs are posted near greifed areas to say why ppl were jailed.

The most creative grief? Elite_DWB (or something like that). Turned the cross on a recently built church, to be the number one. God is number 1, so most of us have taken this in stride. Elite is currently building the jail in anyway he sees fit. What did he to to the jail so far? He made it into a church. You guys may see him from time to time on our teamspeak channel.

We are Christian, we tell the world about God's son, Jesus. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved (John 3:17). The world is welcome on our server, to learn from our Bible verses and from our witness. Christian means Christ-Like. We are Christian. We are legion.

Back