August 28th 2012

Heh, just posted in general forums and came here to see if anyone else posted. Can't wait!

Although it is exciting,
i will be a late starter depending on when i can afford a system that will run it

And so, the long wait is finally nearing its end. For GW1 fans, its a wait that began in 2007.

At last, our intrepid heroes will begin their lives to fulfill their destiny.

And with the launch date having been officially announced, perhaps we should discuss a matter that is most necessary for all LoE members. The implementation of a 'no cats' rule against Charr membership. It is time for Charr Haters of the World (CHOW) to unite!

Consider me surprised! I was expecting a holiday release.

And only two days before I leave for England!

And with the launch date having been officially announced, perhaps we should discuss a matter that is most necessary for all LoE members. The implementation of a 'no cats' rule against Charr membership. It is time for Charr Haters of the World (CHOW) to unite!

LOLOLOL!!!!

I second that motion as I have been granted the wolf in sheep's clothing skill from Arenanet and should blend in nicely.

Looks like Christmas comes early this year :)

OH! That means we can celebrate our first Wintersday in GW2 this year!

Wintersday, nothing! I want to see what the Mad King and his invisible pony have been up to, and whether he has a new joke yet :p

Back