Authenticator

Cakeyplease

I finally got an authenticator and I got it for FREE! I sooo happy :D

Blizzard sent me an email saying that I was invited to participate in an exclusive account security program. Don't worry...they didn't ask me for my password or any personal info. They just told me to go to the Blizzard website and purchase an authenticator, which would say FREE OF CHARGE. And sure enough, it did. I didn't even have to pay for shipping or anything! The whole thing was literally free.

I know they're only like $6-$7 or even free as a phone app. But hey, I haven't gotten a gift in a looong time. Like an actual physical gift. So let me bask in this small, but sweet, happiness :p

It's the simple things in life that make me happy.

Yayayayayayayayayayayay!!!

lol nice.

*Goes to review security measures*

How did we get an officer without an authenticator? :p
lol in my defense, Fierce never once told me that I needed to have an authenticator to be an officer. Nor have I come across the so-called "security measures" that states this. In fact, I have been trying to go thru all the officer stickies and haven't seen an "updated" thread on anything regarding officer requirements. If you could point me in the right direction, that would be greatly appreciated.

But, yes... It's a "DUH!" that I should have gotten an authenticator long long looong ago :p Especially with all of our goodies in the guild bank. But rest assured, I got one. FOR FREE :D

Fierce is a horrible boyfriend.
I don't give Fierce enough credit. He is the reason why I got to have the Disneyland experience for our anniversary. He paid for EVERYTHING. Yup..he's my sugar daddy :p But it also wouldn't hurt to get some surprise gifts in the mail, too. Maybe like a teddy bear for starters ;)

Last edited:
I think his concern is the game settings are set for our guild that it is not suppose to let anyone be promoted without an authenticator, not that you weren't told really.

I think his concern is the game settings are set for our guild that it is not suppose to let anyone be promoted without an authenticator, not that you weren't told really.

We had to change this because it became bugged. It wouldn't let us promote Officers who we KNEW had authenticators. So just had to remove the modified rank completely and use the standard Blizz settings. However, our policy is still the same.

And Fierce is actually a great boyfriend. I know from personal experience. :rolleyes:

I don't give Fierce enough credit. He is the reason why I got to have the Disneyland experience for our anniversary. He paid for EVERYTHING. Yup..he's my sugar daddy :p But it also wouldn't hurt to get some surprise gifts in the mail, too. Maybe like a teddy bear for starters ;)

Pfft teddy bears are lame. A good bf would mail his girl a real bear. A big, cuddly Grizzly.

shame. what she fails to mention is that she encouraged me to go, and then celebrated my absence with champagne and chocolate

Back