Axes and such

Gronga

heres a question, I have a budding axe warrior (War/Nec) and I am always haveing an issue with finding a decent Axe. I finally got a 6-16 Double Adrenaline (10% chance) one, and its ok. But I'm not happy with it. IT seems to take forever to do any damage against critte my own level.

Can some one tell me if thats a typical axe for my level (10) or if I should be looking for a better one.

Well, max damage for an axe is 6-28, and you can use an axe at any level, so long as you meet the requirement in axe mastery.

I'd be happy to go hunt a decent axe for you, it'll take me maybe fifteen minutes next time I log on. One more thing-- you've got a "perfect" + adrenaline mod there. It doesn't go higher than 10%. What I'd suggest is to use an expert salvage kit on that axe, which should get you the axe haft, then apply that to the max/near max axe I give you, or sell it for 10-15k.

Wow. 15k...

Anyway, I have a sword warrior but I have an arsenal:

Flamberge for now, I forget what damage...
then once I get like... 9 or 11 swordsmanship or something I have a Fiery Dragon Sword in storage for when I become truly powerful... lol

the haft will go 20-40k, its a perfect, to get maximum amount id post it on the guildwarsguru auction system. I made well over 45k by posting 3 golds i didnt use anymore

EDIT: Saw several peeps selling perfect furious sword grips for 45k

Last edited:
Is there a site were you can look up "market prices" on items? I wouldn't even have known what a "perfect" or how much it was worth until I saw this thread.

Look at the auction site on guildwarsguru.com. Kinda like eBay. If you are looking for market price, make sure you consider if the acution has received bids or not. I've seen a few overpriced ones, for example 250 candy canes with minimum bid of 60K, but no bids. Like Vibro said, prices can go a little higher because there are more people looking to buy than in a dist of LA.

Back