Azami's Super Special Chocalate Covered Awesomeness Contest!!

Azami

Woots! Hello everybody, in honor of our recent and long awaited completion of our LK kill I'm holding a super awesome contest starting today on this thread to give away super awesome and mysterious prizes!!

But what kind of contest could this be you ask? Well it would have to be one befitting of super special prizes of course. Therefore it'll be a TRIVIA contest on all things WoW. Yes yes so get your WoW brains churning to answer some questions about everyone's favorite game whether it be about in game mechanics, lore, history, or funny guild moments of redeemed.

Of course there are a couple of rules, what are games without rules?
1. This contest will start from now (9/4) at around noon and end at (9/10) also at noon.
2. To answer a question just simply quote the question post and answer it.
3. When answering a question in your post you may also add in what topic you would like the next question to be, but players must choose a new topic each time, at least not to choose the same topics consecutively.
4. Excluding the first trivia question each other post will have 2 questions per post that everyone can answer. You may choose only to answer one or both but if you choose to answer question A and not question B than question B will carry over to the next post and be worth more points, but be careful I may randomly remove that question all together to not have people sandbag for points!
5. If you answer a question post with a *WILD* in the post this allows you the chance for a bonus question that I may ask you IN GAME or in Ventrillo that you will be given 5 minutes to answer. For *WILD* questions you must wager points and you will earn that many for a correct response and lose that many for a wrong or no response. If you get it wrong or cannot answer it the question can go immediately to the public guild members to earn the points you lost.
6. Prizes will be given to the top 4 players at the end of the contest, they may choose to pass their prize to the next person if they so choose in exchange for a different prize.
7. I will update scoreboards on this first post as early as I can to indicate the leaderboard.
8. You are encouraged to tell all guildies about this contest. The more the merrier.

And those are the rules ladies and gents. Let the games begin!!

SCOREBOARD:
Shadowbill - 8
Xaveor - 2
Goodwone - 1
Samboe - 1

Last edited:
1. The Ulduar boss Razorscale is a giant iron plated proto drake that terrorizes the skies, but she wasn't so before her capture. Name her original name. (1pt)

Last edited:
1. (Karazhan) While a raid member is equipped with Atiesh, Greatstaff of the Guardian which boss in Karazhan gains additional lines? (2pts)

or

2. (Stormwind City) Five large statues stand at the grand entrance to Stormwind. Name the 5 people these statues are depicting. (1pt)

1. (Stormwind City) Five large statues stand at the grand entrance to Stormwind. Name the 5 people these statues are depicting. (2pts)

or

2. (Lore) During a peace talk conference between the Alliance and Horde at Theramore which faction and famous assassin interrupted the peace talks? (2pts)

1. (Stormwind City) Five large statues stand at the grand entrance to Stormwind. Name the 5 people these statues are depicting. (2pts)

or

2. (Lore) During a peace talk conference between the Alliance and Horde at Theramore which faction and famous assassin interrupted the peace talks? (2pts)
1. Kurdran Wildhammer, Thane of Aerie Peak, Archmage Khadgar of the Kirin Tor, Force Commander Danath Trollbane, and Ranger-Captain Alleria Windrunner... The "Heroes" of the Second War.

Ironforge.

1. Kurdran Wildhammer, Thane of Aerie Peak, Archmage Khadgar of the Kirin Tor, Force Commander Danath Trollbane, and Ranger-Captain Alleria Windrunner... The "Heroes" of the Second War.

Ironforge.

You're missing one.

1. (Ironforge) What famous weapon was created at the heart of Ironforge? (1pt)

or

2. (Lore) During a peace talk conference between the Alliance and Horde at Theramore which faction and famous assassin interrupted the peace talks? (3pts)

1. (Ironforge) What famous weapon was created at the heart of Ironforge? (2pts)

or

2. (The Light) What are the three virtues described in the sermon presented by Argent Confessor Paletress?

****WILD****
1. (Random) Name one of the two Liches in World of Warcraft that are not hostile to anyone at any time? (3pts)

or

2. (The Light) What are the three virtues described in the sermon presented by Argent Confessor Paletress? (2pts)

****WILD****
1. (Random) Name one of the two Liches in World of Warcraft that are not hostile to anyone at any time? (3pts)

Amal'thazad in ebon hold (I had to get on my DK and go there to check out that name. That isn't cheating is it?)

Lore

Back