Baby's going to hell

|CoR|Braveheart

if a baby is not yet saved (asked god for forgiveness and has been saved by god) and the baby dies...does the baby go to hell or heaven?

Its the same thing with the Rapture, from what i know, Jesus will come back and take everyone thats a believer and all the children (idk if that kids under 13, under 18, idk how God defines a child, but babies and the like will be taken. Babies will even be taken out from the womb when Jesus comes)

Its the same thing with the Rapture, from what i know, Jesus will come back and take everyone thats a believer and all the children (idk if that kids under 13, under 18, idk how God defines a child, but babies and the like will be taken. Babies will even be taken out from the womb when Jesus comes)

Can you give me a verse that says that? or where your getting that from?

PLEASE DON'T GET ME WRONG HERE, I WANT BABY'S TO GO TO HEAVEN...IT'S JUST I REALLY WANT TO KNOW 100%

There is nothing in the Bible about an age of "safety", so no one knows unless God tells them... My grandma told me that if you are under 10 everything is fine, so I looked into it...and found nothing...

Also, there is also no straight stripture stating a rapture only saying that God's people will be saved from the GREAT tribulation which is the last 3.5 years...

Could I see where you get this information...from the Bible?

There is nothing in the Bible about an age of "safety", so no one knows unless God tells them... My grandma told me that if you are under 10 everything is fine, so I looked into it...and found nothing...

Also, there is also no straight stripture stating a rapture only saying that God's people will be saved from the GREAT tribulation which is the last 3.5 years...

Ugh:mad: this scares me.

I do not like having conversation about things like this unless they are in person, I will probably not check back at this post...I have given you what I know...and if you want to talk more, send me a PM and we'll talk... But PLEASE back up your information with the Bible, I used to just comment on what I "heard/knew" and come to find out, I would be wrong...so please please look to the Bible for your answers...

actually... i believe the Bible does mention the rapture. It mentions that the believers will be "raptured" up to heaven. That when Jesus comes back, he will raise the dead first and then the living. and a couple other references... i have to look them up though.

Right, i know you guys want answers from the Bible, but that is just what i have heard. And i heard it a long time ago. I will try and look things up. But again it is just what i have heard.

Church time now :)

I do not like having conversation about things like this unless they are in person, I will probably not check back at this post...I have given you what I know...and if you want to talk more, send me a PM and we'll talk... But PLEASE back up your information with the Bible, I used to just comment on what I "heard/knew" and come to find out, I would be wrong...so please please look to the Bible for your answers...

Ok, good advice.

ok braveheart i was talking to my dad whos in seminary and he says they just talked about this in class. there is no biblical evidence on an age of "safety". What alot of stuff is based off is when the jews in the old testament talk about when a boy becomes a man. but thats about it

ok braveheart i was talking to my dad whos in seminary and he says they just talked about this in class. there is no biblical evidence on an age of "safety". What alot of stuff is based off is when the jews in the old testament talk about when a boy becomes a man. but thats about it

Ok, can i ask what Church your dad is in?

Children learn and develop and different rates and it is my belief that God knows the heart of the child, if they have reached and age and understanding of what it means to be saved and have been taught what that means then they are held accountable just like an adult. But if a child has not reached an understanding then they are not held accountable.

There are several good articles on the "Age of Accountability" on many websites that can explain it much better than I can, try this google search

I have three boys and this is one of those discussions that Christian parents need to have with each other and with their Pastor.

yeah the age of accountability is really the key to the argument. a 4 year old doesnt understand the concept of right and wrong so how can he be judged? therefor how can a baby in the womb be blamed for any action not already done? there should be something in the archives too ima look for

yeah the age of accountability is really the key to the argument. a 4 year old doesnt understand the concept of right and wrong so how can he be judged? therefor how can a baby in the womb be blamed for any action not already done? there should be something in the archives too ima look for

Something just hit me in the head, ofcourse a baby in it's mothers womb would be saved!...that is if the mother is a true Christian, think about: a Christian man and a Christian woman marry, the wife becomes pregnant, the wife sadly dies in a car wreck with the baby in her womb thus killing the baby, then that baby was APART of that Christian mother and was never even born into this world of sin thus never ever have made a sin nor knew of god or evil and is Practically the same person as it's mother thus if the mother goes to Heaven with the baby in her Womb then obviously the baby goes to heaven with her both Physically and Morally.

Do you guys agree with me?

Wow thats what you call Brain storming 0.0

Something just hit me in the head, ofcourse a baby in it's mothers womb would be saved!...that is if the mother is a true Christian, think about: a Christian man and a Christian woman marry, the wife becomes pregnant, the wife sadly dies in a car wreck with the baby in her womb thus killing the baby, then that baby was APART of that Christian mother and was never even born into this world of sin thus never ever have made a sin nor knew of god or evil and is Practically the same person as it's mother thus if the mother goes to Heaven with the baby in her Womb then obviously the baby goes to heaven with her both Physically and Morally.

Do you guys agree with me?

Wow thats what you call Brain storming 0.0

no not in teh least can i agree with you. my parents morality and christianity cannot save me. and they are 2 seperate beings, 1 just happens to be inside the other.

At least we know that where ever the babies go they will bring glory to our God. If they end up in Heaven it brings glory to God for showing His great Mercy on that baby who deserved nothing. If they end up in Hell it brings glory to God for showing His great Justice to that baby that deserved to go there.

Its the best plan that God has for mankind in that it we all bring ultimate glory to Him.

Back