Back from the edge

Was that the top of Half Dome in one? Been up there a few times... I'm to much of a techie to leave my internet for more then 3 days.

Yeah Meli, I know...

Mordos Half Dome is in some of the photos.

We spent two days in the high country and one day in Yomesite Valley.

Mrs Icthus probably took Austin up there and Icthus locked himself in and played Hello Kitty Island Adventure(Lotro) with Mirakle all weekend:p

The conspiracy theorists on this side of the border had a different idea going but, decided the "locking himself up for the weekend to play Hello Kitty Island Adventure" theory is the best explaination for why he is not in the pictures.

The sad thing about the hello kitty island adventure is that I have no clue who hello kitty is so I know I am being made fun of but just not how ><

If you can find Tebran's little pink bike on the web...then you can find out who Hello Kitty is...if you want to.

hello kitty island adventure was what Butter's was playing instead of WoW on the Southpark WoW episode:p Then Avesther referenced HKIA in Mirakles retirement thread where he posted a pick of his toon in Lotro on an island doing a handstand:p

*cough cough hack wheeze* *swallows water* I was just at Yosemite like less then a week ago! we got back like two days ago. wish I coulda known someone from CGA was there too.

Back