back

DrummerGirl

Hey all I'm back. Everything went great. It was lots of fun. I might not be playing much cs or even visiting forums to much -might-. I just havn't felt much like playing much. Not that I'm forcing myself to stop, just that I wont be playing as much, cuz I have other things going on. and meh life doesn't revolve around cs -wo0t-. neway, God bless you all, dont get me wrong I should be playing a lil and forum-ing a lil, just not as much.

btw the "spamming Eryn while u have a chance since she's gone" award goes to Moody, for spamming me with like 4 to 5 diferent acounts. gj moody

doh.. imma try that nex time.. watch me as i spam u with 10 accounts
biggrin.gif
lol

welcome bak DG hope u had fun
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

Some pop-up ad told me to disable my pop-up killer. I hit ALT+F4 to close the window and it knocked my entire browser out. I am most displeased with the advertising on the 1GoD forums now. -_-

But yes, that was tremendous spam. Let it be known from this day forth that if anyone follows that most horrible example, they will either be temporarily or permanently banned from our forums or sufficiently tortured until I grow bored and ban them anyway.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Tek7 @ July 16 2003,2:21)]Some pop-up ad told me to disable my pop-up killer. I hit ALT+F4 to close the window and it knocked my entire browser out. I am most displeased with the advertising on the 1GoD forums now. -_-

But yes, that was tremendous spam. Let it be known from this day forth that if anyone follows that most horrible example, they will either be temporarily or permanently banned from our forums or sufficiently tortured until I grow bored and ban them anyway.
LOL, i get annoyed with the ads too.. but that is a forum thing dedicated to nothing but spam ^_^.. i like it.. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, spam!!!

i've grown quite good at it too
tounge.gif

Back