Bad Breakfasts

Post descriptions of some of the worst tasting or most unhealthy (or both, even) breakfasts or parts of breakfasts you've had!

Unhealthy: Today my breakfast was composed of extra cool green apple gum... i had 2 pieces at a time 3 times in a row before i actually ate food.

Untasty/Unhealthy: Any type of soda is terrible in the morning...

Untasty: Basically any sauce, especially hot sauce (although I tend to dislike many sauces, especially hot sauce, any time of the day...)

Broccoli was proven to prevent cancer.. idk about Cauliflower tho

Hot pockets, execpt due to the price (and a few other things) my dad won't let me buy them....
I so miss my hot pockets...those things are good. Pizza and stuff works too. Im not a breakfast person, im a lunch person

does breakfast count if you wake up at 11:30??

i like my sleep ok!

does breakfast count if you wake up at 11:30??

i like my sleep ok!

"breakfast" is actually a term composed of the words "break" and "fast." If you know the meanings of the two words, you can determine that "breakfast" in fact describes a meal that ends a long period of not eating... In most cases, the first meal of the day marks breakfast because the entire night was spent without eating, making it the longest period of time in a 24 hour day in which a person does not eat.

In other words as long as you spent a longer time not eating before that meal than any other meal on the previous day you can consider it breakfast :p

what if you ate at 1:00 in the morning, sleptwalk at 3:00 and got something else to eat. Again did that at 6:00 and then preceeded to wake up at 10?

Back