Bags

sdenotter

Just so you all know, I hope to have my priest level 75 before the 7th, and to be able to make frostweave bags for all your new Worgens and what ever other toons you plan to roll! If you send me the proper mats for them, not only will you get your bags, you can help me level tailoring to 450! (for those who are interested, Banddashaid, is the toon to send them to. He is currently Lvl 72, and tailoring is lvl 399. If anyone is able to help me level him up in the evenings later this week/weekend I would greatly appreciate it as well, just pop me a /w.)

So I believe the numbers are 60 frostweave, 12 Infinte Dust, and 2 eternium thread.

Alternately 6 bolts of imbued frostweave and 2 eternium thread will suffice (as will 12 bolts of frostweave)

Cool beans! Maybe have a chat with an officer about having you make guild bags too. I am a little curious what kind of bump they will be giving professions (lvl 500?) so, sad to say, but my lvl 80 mage (tailor/enchant) is probably looking forward to having a new type of cloth start dropping in Cata? Maybe? I have no problems throwing mats for those bags your way as long as I am getting frostweave off of drops though :)

I expect there will be new mats for each profesion, so a new cloth for tailoring/bandages, new type of leather/ore/herbs/etc

Hey, I'm new so I'm not sure what materials you might need... but I wanted to see if you could hook me up with a few bags for my lvl 11 Paladin "Chickypotpie." It would just be nice to not have to keep running to town to trade off my stuff :D

Back